Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Recommend screw extractors that work?

We have all experienced screw heads breaking off on occasion and its
always quite a job to get the old one out and then trying to fix the
damage.

I've tried a couple of tpical screw extraction products such as ones
from Harbor Freight and HD, but they both sucked and actually broke
while trying to use them.

Occasionally I've seen on TV some magical extractors but we all know
what adviertizing is like...

For those of you you may have had success with some and would like to
recommend a good solution or two I would greatly appreciate hearing of
you choice(s).

I figure, if one purchases something that actually works, it worth the
investment rather than buy junk only to throw it away and still have
the problem to solve.

Thanks IA -

Recommend cordless phone that will work during power failure? RickH Home Repair 60 July 5th 16 09:47 PM
Source for really small screw extractors needed Wes[_2_] Metalworking 2 October 17th 08 03:54 PM
screw extractors joseph UK diy 12 September 19th 07 01:52 AM
Stubborn Valve Seats & Screw Extractors Doug Kanter Home Repair 0 March 22nd 06 04:32 PM
Screw Extractors Needed mike Woodworking 5 July 25th 05 04:24 AM