Posted to alt.home.repair

Default PLUMBING QUESTION

On May 13, 1:37*am, "Robert Olin" wrote:
I'm roughing in the plumbing for my two story house before pouring the slab.
The downstairs bathroom will have a toilet, laundry sink, clothes washer
drain *and shower. *Everything drains to the 3" main under the slab.
Question: *Can I combine the laundry sink 2" drain, with the clothes washer
drain shower drain or should it have it's own 2" pipe going to the 3"?
*Thanks,
Bob

--
Robert Olin
Bob's Water & Septic LLC

Combining all 3 on a 2" is probably going too far. Since you're
putting this in concrete I'd err on the conservative side. If you
have a toilet in that location it's not like you have far to go to get
to the 3". You don't have space to make the bath separate from the
laundry? From a resale perspective a lot of buyers like a 1/2 bath in
the downstairs more towards the front entrance. That's why when you
look on many plans it is very common to see them off halls near the
front door.

Question on plumbing average cost- location New England...For newtoilet and change pedestal plumbing KOS Home Repair 17 March 26th 10 10:37 PM
plumbing question [email protected] Home Repair 14 September 15th 07 04:16 AM
Plumbing question dean Home Repair 3 July 15th 07 01:55 PM
Concrete question (regarding previous plumbing question) [email protected] Home Repair 2 October 17th 06 08:07 PM
plumbing question The Dave© Home Repair 4 March 28th 05 08:19 PM