Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Help - Wheelchair impossible on my rugs.

wrote

It's "Coumadin" )

He could have spelled it koommidin and I'd know what he meant. He also
included (spelling?) if you didn't notice.

Oh, my. What if it's not coumadin, but warfarin? Coumadin is a brand name,
but the it is so available now in generic. Most people still call it
coumadin. It was first made from clover hay, and was discovered by a
veterinarian. It was noticed as a treatment for humans when an armed forces
inductee tried to overdose on it, and they noticed that it drastically
reduced his blood coagulating capability.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coumadin

Steve

Visit my blog at www.cabgbypasssurgery.com

Posted to alt.home.repair

Steve B wrote:
wrote

It's "Coumadin" )

He could have spelled it koommidin and I'd know what he meant. He also
included (spelling?) if you didn't notice.

I did notice, which is why I bothered to send the right spelling. Did
not intend to make it criticism.

Visit my blog at www.cabgbypasssurgery.com