Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Remove scratch from new laminate foolring?

I have discovered a relatively obscure 4" scratch in my new laminate
flooring. Dang! Is there any was to obscure or remove this? Probably
not, but I thought I would ask.

Duke
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
I have discovered a relatively obscure 4" scratch in my new laminate
flooring. Dang! Is there any was to obscure or remove this? Probably
not, but I thought I would ask.

Duke

Bout the only thing yo can do is color it to match.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I have discovered a relatively obscure 4" scratch in my new laminate
flooring. Dang! Is there any was to obscure or remove this? Probably
not, but I thought I would ask.

I've never tried it on laminate flooring, but Old English works well on
wood: http://www.oldenglishpolish.com/sf2_scratch.shtml