Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Flooring nailer

In article , stryped wrote:
I have a coupon to get this pretty cheap:

Can you tell me if this wil work for layign about 500 square feet of
3/4 inch solid flooring? It says it will do 1/2 and 25/32. DOes this
mean it wont do 3/4? I have never heard of 25/32 flooring.

Good grief, Stryped, don't you EVER think for yourself? If it will nail
through 25/32" boards, why on earth do you suppose that it might *not* nail
through 24/32" (3/4") boards???