Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Serious wildlife question

On Fri, 2 Apr 2010 16:22:59 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

There was an article in the Onion a few months back that was thanking
the millions of people who died chewing different types of bark until
they found the one that contained some drug (I forget which one).
.
a precursor for asprin. from willow bark.

Hmm. Records and statistics were kept chronicling the millions of people
who died from ingesting tree bark, yet at the same time in history they did
not know about acetylsalicylic acid? It smells of Snopes to me.

If I'm reading that right, you might want to spend some time browsing
'The Onion'.
http://www.theonion.com/
some of today's headlines;
"Rich Guy Feeling Left Out Of Recession "
"Red Sox Announce Plans To Return Fenway To Original 1912 Conditions"
"Desire To Ejaculate Motivates Local Christian To Wed "
"Increasing Number Of Parents Opting To Have Children School-Homed "

Jim
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Sorry, I'm in the middle of a landscape project, and don't want to take on
another project, particularly anything mentally abstract.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair
dgk dgk is offline

On Sat, 3 Apr 2010 08:57:32 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

Of course it's far easier to blame liberals but I'll explain that The
Onion is a bit satirical. Do conservatives understand that word?