Posted to rec.woodworking
CW

Default New wildlife carvings

"CrazyC" wrote in message
news:wt2ng.9717$f76.8051@dukeread06...
I apologize in advance for the cross-posting...

Don't you mean cross spamming? As I do with any spammer, I hope your
business fails miserably, bankrupting you in the process.

Posted to rec.woodworking
RonB

Don't you mean cross spamming? As I do with any spammer, I hope your
business fails miserably, bankrupting you in the process.

I am going to disagree. The business is his uncle's and from appearances
the uncle is a talented home-shop carver. Granted he did cross-post but it
looks like he hit the appropriate groups. I, for one, enjoyed seeing the
work.

I don't see the difference between this and some of our other posters who
build wood-planes, architectural work, etc. Much of this work is beautiful
and inspiring. We hang around here to share each others work and knowledge.

RonB

Posted to rec.woodworking
CW

Cross spamming is what it was, plain and simple. The others you have pointed
out are regular participants here, this spammer is not. Cross posting to the
amount of groups he did (actually, cross posting at all) shows clear intent
to spam. Appropriate groups? Would you try to sell tennis rackets to
quadriplegics? Of course not. It's called targeted advertising. In this
case, targeted spamming.