Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Another Test Crown Moulding Pic

http://tinypic.com/?t=postupload
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 09 Mar 2010 17:00:06 -0800, Kate wrote:

http://tinypic.com/?t=postupload

Nope!

That is the upload page. After you upload the photo, post the URL that
links to your photo.

After file is up, there will be a URL listed. Copy that link here in a
post.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Kate wrote in -
september.org:

http://tinypic.com/?t=postupload

AFTER you upload the picture using the main page, you're taken to another
page that says, "Share This Image".

On the "Share This Image" page, you need to copy the text in the THIRD box
down, the one entitled, "URL for E-Mail & IM".

I just tried it and nailed it the first time. Easy-peasy. Here's my old
'75 Corolla:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=10zo976&s=5

--
Tegger

Posted to alt.home.repair

Tegger wrote:
Kate wrote in -
september.org:

http://tinypic.com/?t=postupload

AFTER you upload the picture using the main page, you're taken to another
page that says, "Share This Image".

On the "Share This Image" page, you need to copy the text in the THIRD box
down, the one entitled, "URL for E-Mail & IM".

I just tried it and nailed it the first time. Easy-peasy. Here's my old
'75 Corolla:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=10zo976&s=5

I had one of those at one time too. OK, time for another try.

Thanks.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 03:36:12 +0000 (UTC), Tegger
wrote:

Kate wrote in -
september.org:

http://tinypic.com/?t=postupload

AFTER you upload the picture using the main page, you're taken to another
page that says, "Share This Image".

On the "Share This Image" page, you need to copy the text in the THIRD box
down, the one entitled, "URL for E-Mail & IM".

Yeah, butt.. using the "THIRD" box gives you ads, etc.

Use the FORTH box for a Direct link, giving the *,jpg" extension. You
wont see anything but the image.

Sample: http://i40.tinypic.com/10zo976.jpg

I just tried it and nailed it the first time. Easy-peasy. Here's my old
'75 Corolla:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=10zo976&s=5

(Sure that ain't a Yugo?)

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:
On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 03:36:12 +0000 (UTC), Tegger
wrote:

Kate wrote in -
september.org:

http://tinypic.com/?t=postupload

AFTER you upload the picture using the main page, you're taken to another
page that says, "Share This Image".

On the "Share This Image" page, you need to copy the text in the THIRD box
down, the one entitled, "URL for E-Mail & IM".

Yeah, butt.. using the "THIRD" box gives you ads, etc.

Use the FORTH box for a Direct link, giving the *,jpg" extension. You
wont see anything but the image.

Sample: http://i40.tinypic.com/10zo976.jpg

I just tried it and nailed it the first time. Easy-peasy. Here's my old
'75 Corolla:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=10zo976&s=5

(Sure that ain't a Yugo?)

My computer must be set up different than others. By using the fourth

box, as you recommended, it worked immediately.

Many thanks.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Kate" wrote in message
Oren wrote:
On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 03:36:12 +0000 (UTC), Tegger
wrote:

Kate your file size for that one picture was 2.2 megs.

Most sites can not handle a php upload that exceeds 1.99 megs. To do so
requires a dedicated server and some configuration modifications to the php
settings.

I have emailed the pictures back to you with the tinypic urls so that you
can post them where you want.

Colbyt

Posted to alt.home.repair

Colbyt wrote:
wrote:

Kate your file size for that one picture was 2.2 megs.

Most sites can not handle a php upload that exceeds 1.99 megs. To do so
requires a dedicated server and some configuration modifications to the php
settings.

I have emailed the pictures back to you with the tinypic urls so that you
can post them where you want.

Colbyt

Well, thanks much. I like learning new things. It may take me a while
to get the hang of it, but once I have it figured out I don't forget it.

Crown moulding needs base moulding ?? Ravi[_4_] Home Repair 10 January 29th 10 03:51 PM
Crown moulding again JimL Woodworking 6 June 1st 08 11:55 PM
crown moulding [email protected] Woodworking 2 October 21st 05 01:25 AM
Crown moulding -- which way is up? Richard Cranium Woodworking 10 July 25th 05 02:33 AM
crown moulding h Home Repair 8 March 22nd 05 02:41 AM