Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Crown Molding Project Done

To everyone who helped me with tips on crown molding my special thanks.

A friend helped me Saturday and Sunday. It was a big project, but the
outcome could not have been better. Today I finished filling nail
holes, painting and caulking the spaces above/below the molding.

The hardest, and most time consuming, part was figuring out which way to
cut the angles. I had all inside cuts, but one. It was an outside cut
as one room had a rounded corner.

I am glad it is over as it was a lot of work.

Thanks again.

Kate
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 08 Mar 2010 17:27:03 -0800, Kate wrote:

To everyone who helped me with tips on crown molding my special thanks.

A friend helped me Saturday and Sunday. It was a big project, but the
outcome could not have been better. Today I finished filling nail
holes, painting and caulking the spaces above/below the molding.

The hardest, and most time consuming, part was figuring out which way to
cut the angles. I had all inside cuts, but one. It was an outside cut
as one room had a rounded corner.

I am glad it is over as it was a lot of work.

Thanks again.

Kate

A single picture please, sweety G?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 8, 9:09*pm, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 08 Mar 2010 17:27:03 -0800, Kate wrote:

To everyone who helped me with tips on crown molding my special thanks.

A friend helped me Saturday and Sunday. *It was a big project, but the
outcome could not have been better. *Today I finished filling nail
holes, painting and caulking the spaces above/below the molding.

The hardest, and most time consuming, part was figuring out which way to
cut the angles. *I had all inside cuts, but one. *It was an outside cut
as one room had a rounded corner.

I am glad it is over as it was a lot of work.

Thanks again.

Kate

A single picture please, sweety G?- Hide quoted text -

Glad this site helped. Second the request for a photo.

Crown molding cut, 70* Cut how? evodawg Home Repair 8 December 2nd 06 05:02 AM
Crown Molding ladybug Home Repair 1 September 29th 06 05:55 AM
Crown Molding ?? EvoDawg Woodworking 10 June 6th 05 12:07 AM
crown molding??? EvoDawg Home Repair 3 June 5th 05 07:24 AM
How to cut crown molding? Key Bored Woodworking 5 November 28th 04 05:43 PM