DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Crown Molding Project Done (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/299436-crown-molding-project-done.html)

Kate[_5_] March 9th 10 01:27 AM

Crown Molding Project Done

To everyone who helped me with tips on crown molding my special thanks.

A friend helped me Saturday and Sunday. It was a big project, but the
outcome could not have been better. Today I finished filling nail
holes, painting and caulking the spaces above/below the molding.

The hardest, and most time consuming, part was figuring out which way to
cut the angles. I had all inside cuts, but one. It was an outside cut
as one room had a rounded corner.

I am glad it is over as it was a lot of work.

Thanks again.

Kate

Oren[_2_] March 9th 10 03:09 AM

Crown Molding Project Done

On Mon, 08 Mar 2010 17:27:03 -0800, Kate wrote:

To everyone who helped me with tips on crown molding my special thanks.

A friend helped me Saturday and Sunday. It was a big project, but the
outcome could not have been better. Today I finished filling nail
holes, painting and caulking the spaces above/below the molding.

The hardest, and most time consuming, part was figuring out which way to
cut the angles. I had all inside cuts, but one. It was an outside cut
as one room had a rounded corner.

I am glad it is over as it was a lot of work.

Thanks again.

Kate

A single picture please, sweety G?

hr(bob) [email protected] March 9th 10 04:57 AM

Crown Molding Project Done

On Mar 8, 9:09*pm, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 08 Mar 2010 17:27:03 -0800, Kate wrote:

To everyone who helped me with tips on crown molding my special thanks.

A friend helped me Saturday and Sunday. *It was a big project, but the
outcome could not have been better. *Today I finished filling nail
holes, painting and caulking the spaces above/below the molding.

The hardest, and most time consuming, part was figuring out which way to
cut the angles. *I had all inside cuts, but one. *It was an outside cut
as one room had a rounded corner.

I am glad it is over as it was a lot of work.

Thanks again.

Kate

A single picture please, sweety G?- Hide quoted text -

Glad this site helped. Second the request for a photo.