Posted to alt.home.repair,talk.bizarre,pa.politics,alt.military.retired,alt.prisons

Default Armstrong Air Tech: Big, Bad, Secret BOMB?

Hello,

My Armstrong Air Tech, GAS furnace broke down for the second time this
week, not to mention what has been going on for about three weeks.
Allied Air Enterprises (1-800-448-5872) isnot answering my Email, nor
(on the phone) are they speaking to their customers anymore, but did
up until today. Something is wrong; very, very, very wrong. Am i about
to blow up the neighborhood to hide the fact that the furnace is
seriously defective?

Here are the specs:
Model No. G1N80BUO75D12A-3; Serial No. 1608K11526; Manufacture Date:
10/25/08 or 10/08; Installed: 11/25/08; Installer: Whose name is
plastered all over the furnace, Rick Heating, 814-899-3428, who semi-
refuses to service heater . . . What does he know . . . This furnace
is a HUD thingy . . . corrupt Govt . . or hate crime against the
poor?

Please! If you know anything about this furnace, post it here, and do
anything else you can think of before we blow up the
neighborhood . . . This is an 80 efficient furnace, powerhouse-of-city-
gas bomb - a terrorist dream come true. In a high-pitched, squeaky
scream, “HEEEEEEEELLLLLP”. Ok, so, Ihave had a few . . . under the
circumstances wouldnot you?

Truly

Truth will set you free, according to Jesus in John 8:32.
Posted to alt.home.repair,talk.bizarre,pa.politics,alt.military.retired,alt.prisons

harry wrote:
[...]

What are the symptoms? What are the malfunctions? If you could describe
the problems you are having with the furnace instead of the human
beings, perhaps someone here could figure out a fix.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair,talk.bizarre,pa.politics,alt.military.retired,alt.prisons

Did you see the cross post list?

alt.home.repair,talk.bizarre,pa.politics,alt.milit ary.retired,alt.prisons

Think this is for real? I don't.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas"

wrote in message

What are the symptoms? What are the malfunctions?
If you could describe
the problems you are having with the furnace
instead of the human
beings, perhaps someone here could figure out a
fix.

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair,talk.bizarre,pa.politics,alt.military.retired,alt.prisons

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Did you see the cross post list?

alt.home.repair,talk.bizarre,pa.politics,alt.milit ary.retired,alt.prisons

Think this is for real? I don't.

I know what is real, 4" of global warming fell on us yesterday.
It's odd, I didn't realize it was white stuff like that.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair,talk.bizarre,pa.politics,alt.military.retired,alt.prisons

On Feb 13, 9:57*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Did you see the cross post list?

alt.home.repair,talk.bizarre,pa.politics,alt.milit ary.retired,alt.prisons

Think this is for real? I don't.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

"The Daring Dufas"

wrote in ...

What are the symptoms? What are the malfunctions?
If you could describe
the problems you are having with the furnace
instead of the human
beings, perhaps someone here could figure out a
fix.

TDD

Hello,

Iam crossposting to my old places, because they know me, and iam
expecting a really big explosion. I want everyone to know itwas no
accident.

*At the bottom of this post ihave listeds the shut offs.

Here is what i posted first:

Help! Save me!!!!!

My gas furnace isnot working. I have no heat. I called the installer
Rick Heating , Erie, Pa, 16510, 814-899-3428, but he never showed up
when he said he would (this is a newish (manufacture date 11/25/08,
still under warranty) Armstrong Air Tech: Model G1N80BUO75D12A-3;
Serial No. 1608K11526)

Before calling anyone I called the gas Co, National Fuel,
1-800-444-3130, who checked out the fact iam getting gas to the meter
and to the furnace.

Here in Corry, Pa, 16407, we just had an apartment house blow up
after the gas Co left.

I emailed the Co. who manufactured the furnace,
Armstrong Air
215 Metropolitan Drive
West Columbia, Sc 29170
1-800-4485872
Who never answered my email.

I also called a Ed Tome, who stumped gobs of mud into my porch rug and
across my foyer, cell 814-434-0337, who did show up ($80.00), changed
the blown fuse and left. When I called him this morning to tell him
the furnace was still shutting off, he told me to put in a new fuse
(5) . . . I did . . . However the furnace clunked off at 63 degrees,
which I had set at 68. I tried another fuse; set the thermostat at 72,
and it shut off at 61. Ed thinks it is the thermostat, however I
have a closet door that doesnot “catch“, and in the wee hours it began
knocking. Something very large and powerful was vibrating enough to
cause that door to knock. I told Ed that I, at one time, heard a bang
sort of thing in the furnace.- soooo Im alone on this.
HEEEEEEELLLLLLP!!!!

I, an American citizen, who has never harmed a single fellow American
citizen, nor any other person, am cold . . . next to freezing,
possibly about to be blown up, here in the Great Lakes of The United
States of America- help . . . That is what the Internet can do:
help . . . with the furious truth that is in the Information Highway.
Sic em . . . Wake and shake em up . . . Save America’s economy from
this slovenliness, greed, oppression and persecution. I would like to
say a lot more, but better, however my fingers are freezing up, and
iam shaking like a leaf.

Truly

Truth will set you free according to Jesus in John 8:32
Here is the latest:
This week the furnace shut down again, shutting off the thermostat and
the little red light in the window as usual. Another new furnace man
came and said it was the 3" high limit switch.

*From the time all this started (about 3 weeks of this):
1. First furnace shut down; i restarted it and it ran for a day or so
each time (this happened twice over several days);
2. it shut down again and wouldnot start; someone installed the 5amp
fuse and it worked for a couple days; i
2. it shut down again i installed the 5amp fuse (this happened twice,
each time it ran for a day or so).
4. It shut down and someone installed a new thermostat (this worked
for about 4/five days);
4. it shut down again, and this latest furnace man installed a new 3"
high-heat switch (i call it the internal thermostat), it ran for a
couple days.
5. Last night i came home from shopping at Erie; the furnace was set
at 64; i was cold so turned up the thermostat to 70 (the furnace was
running at the time i turned it up from 64 to 70, but the heat coming
out felt weak, as i have felt it does on other occasions); after
turning it up it continued to run for a long time. I noticed i felt
cold; i went over to the thermostat and found it dark (off); i checked
the furnace and saw the little red light out again. The furnace had
shut down and is still down, and will be down until this new furnace
man returns from his daughter's place in Virginia. So it seems it has
shut down about 7 times. The furnace man (on the phone called today to
say i should put in another 3amp fuse)- i didnot do that, he can do
that. I am out of an entire box of 3mp fuses, except for one, and feel
that is the one with BOOOOM written on it . . .

PS i also had a chimney man inspect chimney - itis ok except he wants
to change pipe leading from the furnace to the chimney, because itis
too close to wood.

Truly

According to Jesus: truth will set you free, John 8:32

Posted to alt.home.repair,talk.bizarre,pa.politics,alt.military.retired,alt.prisons

On Feb 12, 9:41*pm, harry wrote:
[...]

You dont want an xplosion, turn off the gas main, plug all drains,
unplug the sump and open all water valves.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Man, you got an intermittent short some where.

You got a Book of Mormon to read while you wait
for the furnace guy?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Shylock" wrote in
message

2. it shut down again and wouldnot start; someone
installed the 5amp
fuse and it worked for a couple days; i
2. it shut down again i installed the 5amp fuse
(this happened twice,
each time it ran for a day or so).
4. It shut down and someone installed a new
thermostat (this worked
for about 4/five days);

5. The furnace man (on the phone called today to
say i should put in another 3amp fuse)- i didnot
do that, he can do
that. I am out of an entire box of 3mp fuses,
except for one, and feel
that is the one with BOOOOM written on it . . .

Truly

According to Jesus: truth will set you free, John
8:32

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote the following:
Man, you got an intermittent short some where.

You got a Book of Mormon to read while you wait
for the furnace guy?

What is the Book of Mormon?
Is that like the Bible( first or second), or Koran, written by some
"MAN" who claimed to have some conversation with some entity?
I recently had some conversation with the real God who said that all
previous writings by "MAN' concerning his preachings were all bull****.
Prove I am wrong!!!!

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

I have no responsbility to prove anything. My
responsbility is to help make the gospel available
to people. People will make their own choices. I'm
glad you are at peace with God, and that you have
found your path in life.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"willshak" wrote in
message
m...

I recently had some conversation with the real God
who said that all
previous writings by "MAN' concerning his
preachings were all bull****.
Prove I am wrong!!!!

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
In the original Orange County. Est. 1683

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote the following:
I have no responsbility to prove anything. My
responsbility is to help make the gospel available
to people. People will make their own choices. I'm
glad you are at peace with God, and that you have
found your path in life.

The gospel was written by MAN almost 300 years after the fact. Try to
find out what happened 300 years ago without consulting any book or
other written word, or from anyone who has not consulted any book or
other written word.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
In the original Orange County. Est. 1683

Posted to alt.home.repair,talk.bizarre,pa.politics,alt.military.retired,alt.prisons

There are several options open to you, including searching the
help forums. Since you were nonspecific about "broke down".

Such as
http://www.selfhelpforums.com/showthread.php?t=13777

On Feb 12, 10:41*pm, harry wrote:
Hello,

My Armstrong Air Tech, GAS furnace broke down for the second time this
week, not to mention what has been going on for about three weeks.
Allied Air Enterprises (1-800-448-5872) isnot answering my Email, nor
(on the phone) are they speaking to their customers anymore, but did
up until today.

Posted to alt.home.repair,talk.bizarre,pa.politics,alt.military.retired,alt.prisons

In article a406adbf-0650-461e-bcd0-
,
says...

[...]

I can solve your problem.
Take the service panel off.
Bypass the electronic gas shutoff valve.
Disconnect the igniter.
Turn the thermostat up so the furnace attmpts to light.
if you are getting gas...

Posted to alt.home.repair,talk.bizarre,pa.politics,alt.military.retired,alt.prisons

Mark wrote:
Please take " alt.military.retired" off your cross posting. Your
cooperation will be appreciated. Thank you very much. Our group was
founded by Old Sarge ( Rich Greene) and try to limit the cross posting
and keep things - dress right dress - just like we did in the
military. Old Sarge is a combat veteran who served two tours in
Vietnam.

He spent 22 years serving his country and we should show him the
respect he deserves. During his service he was considered one of the
best NCO's of his time and was personally commended by two General
Officers. Old Sarge created " alt.military.retired" so that military
retirees and their families would have a place to hang out which is
kind of like the old NCO CLUB. Alt. Military.retired is one of the
highest rated newsgroups on the Internet thanks to Old Sarge. He is
highly respected by all real military retirees and would give his left
nut to someone who is need. That is just the compassionate person he
is and is why he people from all walks of life respect him. If you
have time stop by alt.military.retired and buy him a cup of coffee and
thank him for his service.

Mark

Cool, my older brother spent two tours in Nam. My paternal great uncle,
a regular army lifer spent time in Nam too and WWII and Korea. Both my
parents were regular army during WWII. I couldn't get in the military
even though I joined and they wanted me. I went in for a physical and
was told to bend over for them to take a look. Afterwards I was told I
was in perfect health but too nearsighted thus permanently disqualified.
Darn, I was trying to get in when all the other Hippies were running to
Canada, shooting off some body part or claiming to be queer. Ain't life
interesting. *snicker*

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair,talk.bizarre,pa.politics,alt.military.retired,alt.prisons

Man, that's premium, bleached, high zoot global
warming. The stuff I got was 10% post consumer
recycled waste, and it was brown.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas"
wrote in message

I know what is real, 4" of global warming fell on
us yesterday.
It's odd, I didn't realize it was white stuff like
that.

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair,pa.politics,alt.military.retired,alt.prisons

ransley wrote:
On Feb 12, 9:41 pm, wrote:
[...]

.... if it's nou going to harm any kloalas i'll support ii.

--
sid
.... i don't ****in' care -- sid

Posted to alt.home.repair,talk.bizarre,pa.politics,alt.military.retired,alt.prisons

Shylock wrote:
I, an American citizen, who has never harmed a single fellow American
citizen, nor any other person, am cold . . . next to freezing,
possibly about to be blown up, here in the Great Lakes of The United
States of America- help . . . That is what the Internet can do:
help . . . with the furious truth that is in the Information Highway.
Sic em . . . Wake and shake em up . . . Save America=92s economy from
this slovenliness, greed, oppression and persecution. I would like to
say a lot more, but better, however my fingers are freezing up, and
iam shaking like a leaf.

It's those damn hippies again. They're coming in the night and stealing
parts off your furnace in order to make pipes to smoke their insidious
marijuana.

What you need to do is find them and make them pay. Look for the house
in your neighborhood that is painted in bright colors and has a VW bus
parked out at front. Those are the people responsible.

Bang on their door and demand your furnace parts back. They'll pretend
not to know what you're talking about, but they know as well as you and I
do. If they won't help, call the police down on those hippies.
--scott