Posted to alt.home.repair,talk.bizarre,pa.politics,alt.military.retired,alt.prisons
tankfixer tankfixer is offline

Default Armstrong Air Tech: Big, Bad, Secret BOMB?

In article a406adbf-0650-461e-bcd0-
,
says...

Hello,

My Armstrong Air Tech, GAS furnace broke down for the second time this
week, not to mention what has been going on for about three weeks.
Allied Air Enterprises (1-800-448-5872) isnot answering my Email, nor
(on the phone) are they speaking to their customers anymore, but did
up until today. Something is wrong; very, very, very wrong. Am i about
to blow up the neighborhood to hide the fact that the furnace is
seriously defective?

Here are the specs:
Model No. G1N80BUO75D12A-3; Serial No. 1608K11526; Manufacture Date:
10/25/08 or 10/08; Installed: 11/25/08; Installer: Whose name is
plastered all over the furnace, Rick Heating, 814-899-3428, who semi-
refuses to service heater . . . What does he know . . . This furnace
is a HUD thingy . . . corrupt Govt . . or hate crime against the
poor?

Please! If you know anything about this furnace, post it here, and do
anything else you can think of before we blow up the
neighborhood . . . This is an 80 efficient furnace, powerhouse-of-city-
gas bomb - a terrorist dream come true. In a high-pitched, squeaky
scream, ?HEEEEEEEELLLLLP?. Ok, so, Ihave had a few . . . under the
circumstances wouldnot you?

Truly

Truth will set you free, according to Jesus in John 8:32.

I can solve your problem.
Take the service panel off.
Bypass the electronic gas shutoff valve.
Disconnect the igniter.
Turn the thermostat up so the furnace attmpts to light.
if you are getting gas...