Posted to alt.home.repair,talk.bizarre,pa.politics,alt.military.retired,alt.prisons
ransley ransley is offline

Default Armstrong Air Tech: Big, Bad, Secret BOMB?

On Feb 12, 9:41*pm, harry wrote:
Hello,

My Armstrong Air Tech, GAS furnace broke down for the second time this
week, not to mention what has been going on for about three weeks.
Allied Air Enterprises (1-800-448-5872) isnot answering my Email, nor
(on the phone) are they speaking to their customers anymore, but did
up until today. Something is wrong; very, very, very wrong. Am i about
to blow up the neighborhood to hide the fact that the furnace is
seriously defective?

Here are the specs:
Model No. G1N80BUO75D12A-3; Serial No. 1608K11526; Manufacture Date:
10/25/08 or 10/08; Installed: 11/25/08; Installer: Whose name is
plastered all over the furnace, Rick Heating, 814-899-3428, who semi-
refuses to service heater . . . What does he know . . . This furnace
is a HUD thingy . . . corrupt Govt . . *or hate crime against the
poor?

Please! If you know anything about this furnace, post it here, and do
anything else you can think of before we blow up the
neighborhood . . . This is an 80 efficient furnace, powerhouse-of-city-
gas bomb - a terrorist dream come true. In a high-pitched, squeaky
scream, “HEEEEEEEELLLLLP”. Ok, so, Ihave had a few . . . under the
circumstances wouldnot you?

Truly

Truth will set you free, according to Jesus in John 8:32.

You dont want an xplosion, turn off the gas main, plug all drains,
unplug the sump and open all water valves.