Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 40 degrees in Ohio

Wow Hoooo Summer is comming back soon !!!!!! Spent elever hours in
the shop.
The wife thought I ran away. ****ed her off when I came back in to watch
Nam build that Turkey Table AGAIN

Jerry

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutc...oodWorkingPage

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/1974RuppCentair

Posted to alt.home.repair

Jerry - OHIO wrote:
Wow Hoooo Summer is comming back soon !!!!!! Spent elever hours in
the shop.
The wife thought I ran away. ****ed her off when I came back in to watch
Nam build that Turkey Table AGAIN

Jerry

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutc...oodWorkingPage

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/1974RuppCentair

40 degrees is damn cold down here in Florida....I've been freezing for a
week and can't get anything but a cool draft from the heat pump.
Finally got up into the sixties yesterday...almost warm )
Posted to alt.home.repair

Jerry - OHIO wrote:
Wow Hoooo Summer is comming back soon !!!!!! Spent elever hours in
the shop.
The wife thought I ran away. ****ed her off when I came back in to watch
Nam build that Turkey Table AGAIN

Jerry

28°F here in Birmingham, AL this morning. That's a lot better than
the 15-19°F we were having for a while. I'd better not celebrate,
we had a Spring blizzard in 1993.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 15, 4:41*am, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
Jerry - OHIO wrote:
*Wow Hoooo * Summer is comming back soon !!!!!! Spent elever hours in
the shop.
The wife thought I ran away. ****ed her off when I came back in to watch
Nam build that Turkey Table AGAIN

Jerry

28°F here in Birmingham, AL this morning. That's a lot better than
the 15-19°F we were having for a while. I'd better not celebrate,
we had a Spring blizzard in 1993.

TDD

44 here in the inland Pacific NW and predicted to stay the same for
another 7 days. Total of 1 foot of snow for the entire winter so far
and only one week of what would be normal winter temps. Looks like
drought conditions again in this area, what rain we are getting is
hitting frozen ground and running off.

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair

Sounds like you had a good day. I'm pleased for you. Flowers
and chocolates may help the mood in the home.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Jerry - OHIO" wrote in message
Wow Hoooo Summer is comming back soon !!!!!! Spent elever
hours in
the shop.
The wife thought I ran away. ****ed her off when I came back
in to watch
Nam build that Turkey Table AGAIN

Jerry

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutc...oodWorkingPage

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/1974RuppCentair

Posted to alt.home.repair

I just let her watch her scifi on tv,that all ways works. When I was out
I found a new router I thought was stolen three years ago. Like
Christams in January.

Jerry

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutc...oodWorkingPage

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/1974RuppCentair

Posted to alt.home.repair

(Jerry - OHIO) wrote in news:14334-4B502D02-6132
@storefull-3253.bay.webtv.net:

Wow Hoooo Summer is comming back soon !!!!!! Spent elever hours in
the shop.
The wife thought I ran away. ****ed her off when I came back in to watch
Nam build that Turkey Table AGAIN

Jerry

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutc...oodWorkingPage

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/1974RuppCentair

26 here in southeastern NC this morning. 6 hrs later 65. Hopefully from
here on in no more teens and a bunch of 60's and above will bring us to the
avg for this time of year of 51.

Of course, in July we die.