bf

Default 6" jointer for sale, Ohio

I'm selling the following jointer:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...&s=hi&n=507846

It is the JJ-6CSX. Jet 6", closed base.

It includes an extra set of blades (never used, still in original
packaging). Also, it includes a HTC base already assembled and bolted
to the bottom of the jointer (with a piece of 3/4 plywood, of course).
According to Amazon, these two additional features are worth over $100
new. The jointer is 3 or 4 years old. It's in great condition. There's
a few slight discolorations on the surface
(very small). The top is sound and smooth. It's been coated with
TopCoat on a regular basis, and kept inside in a basement under
reasonable temperatures. The motor runs fine.

I'm asking $399 for it. I'm in the Columbus area.

My email is Please put a good title if you email, as
this email address is overwhelmed with spam, and I don't want to miss
it.

Thanks.

Posted to rec.woodworking
mat mat is offline

replying to bf, mat wrote:
hi im very interested in jointer could you please email some pics and model#

--
for full context, visit
https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...hio-29192-.htm

Posted to rec.woodworking

mat m wrote in
:

replying to bf, mat wrote:
hi im very interested in jointer could you please email some pics and model#

He's probably sold it by now... considering that the post you're replying to is from 2005.