Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Hoying

Default Contractors saw in Ohio

I just upgraded to a Unisaw and I now have a very nice Rockwell 10"
Contractors saw for sale in Western Ohio. The saw has been well cared for
and I just replaced the arbor bearings. The fence will cut up to 50" wide to
the right and 20" to the left. It has a 2HP, 1PH, 220 volt motor. The
pulleys were custom made in machine shop to accept a 6 groove, automotive
style flat belt, which greatly reduces vibration. Enclosed base includes
stabilizer legs and dust collection. Also included are the left and right
extension tables, an assortment of wooden blade inserts, original metal
insert with blade guard (in new condition), miter gauge, wrench and manual /
parts list.
Photos can be found at http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=29303
Asking $400.00, picked up in Fort Loramie, Ohio (45 miles North of Dayton)
Jack

--
Jack Hoying