Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Word needed

Does anyone know of a single-word that conveys the meaning of a women,
in the throes of passion, being naturally well lubricated? This is
for a fictional story.
--
I filter all messages from google groups.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Caesar Romano wrote:
Does anyone know of a single-word that conveys the meaning of a women,
in the throes of passion, being naturally well lubricated? This is
for a fictional story.

Doris.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Please tell us which was the intended group, so we can all
go lurk and read the answer (which will be posted there).

I've got to admit, this has been the most interesting post
to AHR I can remember.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Caesar Romano" wrote in message
Does anyone know of a single-word that conveys the meaning
of a women,
in the throes of passion, being naturally well lubricated?
This is
for a fictional story.
--
I filter all messages from google groups.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Please tell us all which usenet group you are reading. It
sounds a lot more entertaining than debates of which liquid
to pour in a clogged lateral drain. Or how to keep cold air
from coming out of attic air handler.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Caesar Romano" wrote in message
news Oops, sorry, wrong group. Meant for a writing/language
group.

On Sun, 13 Dec 2009 07:10:05 -0600, Caesar Romano
wrote
Re Word needed:

Does anyone know of a single-word that conveys the meaning
of a women,
in the throes of passion, being naturally well lubricated?
This is
for a fictional story.

--
I filter all messages from google groups.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Caesar Romano wrote:
Does anyone know of a single-word that conveys the meaning of a women,
in the throes of passion, being naturally well lubricated? This is
for a fictional story.

Thanks a bunch for putting THAT image in my head. So much for getting
any home repairs done correctly today...

--
aem sends...

Posted to alt.home.repair

gushing... 8^)

Posted to alt.home.repair

Caesar Romano wrote in
:

Does anyone know of a single-word that conveys the meaning of a women,
in the throes of passion, being naturally well lubricated? This is
for a fictional story.

Susanboyle

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Red Green" wrote in message
Caesar Romano wrote in
:

Does anyone know of a single-word that conveys the meaning of a women,
in the throes of passion, being naturally well lubricated? This is
for a fictional story.

Susanboyle

Hey, some of us just had breakfast.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Caesar Romano wrote:
Does anyone know of a single-word that conveys the meaning of a women,
in the throes of passion, being naturally well lubricated? This is
for a fictional story.

"Normal", but that is something that doesn't exist when it
comes to todays women.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

BRUCE wrote:
gushing... 8^)

That was my first thought.
Posted to alt.home.repair

To My ever Loving Wife

During the past year I have attempted to seduce you 365 times.

I succeeded 36 times. This averages once every ten days.

The following is a list of the reasons for when I did not succeed:

" We will wakeup the
children"- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 7

"It's too
hot"- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
15

" It's too
cold"- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
5

" It's too
late"- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 16

" It's too
early"- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 23

" You are too
tired"- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 39

Pretending that you are sleeping - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
60

Window is open neighbors will hear us - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
9

You are having Backache - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
16

You are having
Toothache - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 2

You are having Headache - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
10

You are having
Giggles - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 4

You Are too
Full - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 4

You are not in a
Mood - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 21

Baby is
Crying - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 19

You want to watch Late Show - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 7

You want to watch Early Show - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 5

You had to put on Mud Pack - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 2

You need to put on Beauty Cream on your face - - - - - - - - - - 1

The bed is
Squeaking - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 52

The Company will Hear us in next Room - - - - - - - - - - - - - 7

Darling You're too Drunk - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
5

"Sweetheart do you think we could improved our record this coming Year"

"Caesar Romano" wrote in message
Does anyone know of a single-word that conveys the meaning of a women,
in the throes of passion, being naturally well lubricated? This is
for a fictional story.
--
I filter all messages from google groups.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Grumpy" wrote in message
To My ever Loving Wife

During the past year I have attempted to seduce you 365 times.

I succeeded 36 times. This averages once every ten days.

The following is a list of the reasons for when I did not succeed:

If you had spent less time counting and more time courting, you might have
had more success.

Cheri

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 13, 8:10*am, Caesar Romano wrote:
Does anyone know of a single-word that conveys the meaning of a women,
in the throes of passion, *being naturally well lubricated? *This is
for a fictional story.
--
I filter all messages from google groups.

Yo Mama.

"I filter all messages not from google groups".

Posted to alt.home.repair

"aemeijers" wrote in message
Thanks a bunch for putting THAT image in my head. So much for getting any
home repairs done correctly today...

--
aem sends...

Use it as a hammer or a weed whacker.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Caesar Romano" wrote in message
Does anyone know of a single-word that conveys the meaning of a women,
in the throes of passion, being naturally well lubricated? This is
for a fictional story.

"The shameless hussy was emanating a deluge of sensual juices like a wide
open spillway at Hoover dam..."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 13 Dec 2009 11:11:23 -0600, "HeyBub"
wrote Re Word needed:

wrote:
HeyBub wrote:
Caesar Romano wrote:
Does anyone know of a single-word that conveys the meaning of a
women, in the throes of passion, being naturally well lubricated? This
is for a fictional story.

Well, the original post was not intended for this group, but since
there has been so much interest here, I thought I would post the word
I selected: Lubricious

It's a good word :-)
--
I filter all messages from google groups.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Caesar Romano" wrote in message
news
Oops, sorry, wrong group. Meant for a writing/language group.

On Sun, 13 Dec 2009 07:10:05 -0600, Caesar Romano wrote
Re Word needed:

Does anyone know of a single-word that conveys the meaning of a women,
in the throes of passion, being naturally well lubricated? This is
for a fictional story.

--
I filter all messages from google groups.

The Greaseman calls this "seepage".

Posted to alt.home.repair

Caesar Romano wrote:
Does anyone know of a single-word that conveys the meaning of a women,
in the throes of passion, being naturally well lubricated? This is
for a fictional story.

Here's a few ...

http://www.sex-lexis.com/Sex-Diction...l%20secretions

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Caesar Romano" wrote in message

Well, the original post was not intended for this group, but since
there has been so much interest here, I thought I would post the word
I selected: Lubricious

It's a good word :-)

I like that. Can't wait to use it at work. Hey Suzy, are you lubricious
today?

Posted to alt.home.repair

My friend I had more successes then I required
However Author of this story I am not so sure of.
I been married for over 45 years and still going strong
but thanks for you comment any where.

"Cheri" wrote in message

"Grumpy" wrote in message
To My ever Loving Wife

During the past year I have attempted to seduce you 365 times.

I succeeded 36 times. This averages once every ten days.

The following is a list of the reasons for when I did not succeed:

If you had spent less time counting and more time courting, you might have
had more success.

Cheri

Posted to alt.home.repair

jeff_wisnia wrote in
:

Caesar Romano wrote:
Does anyone know of a single-word that conveys the meaning of a women,
in the throes of passion, being naturally well lubricated? This is
for a fictional story.

Here's a few ...

http://www.sex-lexis.com/Sex-Diction...l%20secretions

Jeff

Some real charmers there!...but slut-butter???????
Posted to alt.home.repair

In ,
Caesar Romano spewed forth:
Does anyone know of a single-word that conveys the meaning of a women,
in the throes of passion, being naturally well lubricated? This is
for a fictional story.

Mom? g

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 13 Dec 2009 14:00:47 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Caesar Romano" wrote in message
.. .
Does anyone know of a single-word that conveys the meaning of a women,
in the throes of passion, being naturally well lubricated? This is
for a fictional story.
--
I filter all messages from google groups.

Honeydrippin'

But that ain't natural.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

"Caesar Romano" wrote in message
. ..
Does anyone know of a single-word that conveys the meaning of a women,
in the throes of passion, being naturally well lubricated? This is
for a fictional story.
--
I filter all messages from google groups.

Honeydrippin'

But that ain't natural.

When I stayed offshore for long periods of time, my wife would say, "Time
for you to come home, the honey's just drippin'."

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

"ChairMan" wrote in news:rKeVm.13359$mp7.5242
@unlimited.newshosting.com:

In ,
Caesar Romano spewed forth:
Does anyone know of a single-word that conveys the meaning of a women,
in the throes of passion, being naturally well lubricated? This is
for a fictional story.

Mom? g

Man, you are feally f*d up to come up with that one.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 13 Dec 2009 17:50:27 -0600, "Master Betty"
wrote:

wrote:

"Caesar Romano" wrote in message
m...
Does anyone know of a single-word that conveys the meaning of a women,
in the throes of passion, being naturally well lubricated? This is
for a fictional story.
--
I filter all messages from google groups.

Honeydrippin'

But that ain't natural.

When I stayed offshore for long periods of time, my wife would say, "Time
for you to come home, the honey's just drippin'."

Steve

TMI!!!

Would it be okay if the bride said the "dew is on the melon"?

Posted to alt.home.repair

In ,
Red Green spewed forth:
"ChairMan" wrote in news:rKeVm.13359$mp7.5242
@unlimited.newshosting.com:

In ,
Caesar Romano spewed forth:
Does anyone know of a single-word that conveys the meaning of a
women, in the throes of passion, being naturally well lubricated?
This is for a fictional story.

Mom? g

Man, you are feally f*d up to come up with that one.

Hell, I thought it was funny, but then again, I *have* been accused of a
sick sense of humor.
I would say though, it does fall in the "dead dog, dead dog" categoryg

Posted to alt.home.repair

"ChairMan" wrote in message
In ,
Red Green spewed forth:
"ChairMan" wrote in news:rKeVm.13359$mp7.5242
@unlimited.newshosting.com:

In ,
Caesar Romano spewed forth:
Does anyone know of a single-word that conveys the meaning of a
women, in the throes of passion, being naturally well lubricated?
This is for a fictional story.

Mom? g

Man, you are feally f*d up to come up with that one.

Hell, I thought it was funny, but then again, I *have* been accused of a
sick sense of humor.
I would say though, it does fall in the "dead dog, dead dog" categoryg

Same here. It was probably a joke, but I'd still like to meet his mother to
find out for sure.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in
:

"ChairMan" wrote in message
In ,
Red Green spewed forth:
"ChairMan" wrote in news:rKeVm.13359$mp7.5242
@unlimited.newshosting.com:

In ,
Caesar Romano spewed forth:
Does anyone know of a single-word that conveys the meaning of a
women, in the throes of passion, being naturally well lubricated?
This is for a fictional story.

Mom? g

Man, you are feally f*d up to come up with that one.

Hell, I thought it was funny, but then again, I *have* been accused
of a sick sense of humor.
I would say though, it does fall in the "dead dog, dead dog"
categoryg

Same here. It was probably a joke, but I'd still like to meet his
mother to find out for sure.

Oh yea, I took it as a ha-ha. Not sure if I could come up with that
though.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Man, you are feally f*d up to come up with that one.

Hey! Pssssssssst! Buddy!

You're on the Internet.

You're an adult.

Cope.

Or quit reading.

And posting.

I can see you have unaddressed issues. BTW, how's Mama?

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Steve B" wrote in message
Man, you are feally f*d up to come up with that one.

Hey! Pssssssssst! Buddy!

You're on the Internet.

You're an adult.

Cope.

Or quit reading.

And posting.

I can see you have unaddressed issues. BTW, how's Mama?

Steve

Hey! Pssssssssst! Buddy!

You're on the Internet.

You're an adult.

Cope.

Jim

TOT; Word Doc The Medway Handyman UK diy 57 September 20th 09 07:12 PM
A word of thanks Dr. Deb Woodworking 2 July 27th 08 07:09 PM
word love rangga Home Repair 0 April 21st 08 06:46 AM
Word needed, "bump" at end of cylinder misterroy UK diy 4 June 27th 07 10:32 PM
word wrap SwampBug Woodworking 4 January 2nd 05 11:23 PM