Posted to rec.woodworking

Default A word of thanks

To all who posted on my request for help with veneer, a sincere thanks.

But then that is what makes this "UseGroup" so valuable, isn't it?

And, "Yes, Barry, the Doc is in Alabama." :-)

I decided to go with 3m 90 adhesive instead of 3m 77, because I do not want
this piece to come apart or bubble. In looking for the 3m 90 I came across
the following site and thought I would pass it along.

http://www.thehardwarehut.com/

Thanks again

Deb
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Dr. Deb" wrote in message

To all who posted on my request for help with veneer, a sincere thanks.

But then that is what makes this "UseGroup" so valuable, isn't it?

This place is indeed a wealth of great information. What is this "UseGroup"
thing you speak of though?

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 08:26:47 -0500, "Dr. Deb"
wrote:

To all who posted on my request for help with veneer, a sincere thanks.

But then that is what makes this "UseGroup" so valuable, isn't it?

And, "Yes, Barry, the Doc is in Alabama." :-)

I decided to go with 3m 90 adhesive instead of 3m 77, because I do not want
this piece to come apart or bubble. In looking for the 3m 90 I came across
the following site and thought I would pass it along.

http://www.thehardwarehut.com/

Thanks again

Deb

Dr. Deb, if I can find it 3M 90,77 etc. in Tupelo, MS. it has to be in
Montgomery. I mean, you even have Shakespeare. :~)

BTW 90 is private branded in auto parts stores under the name of Super
Trim Adhesive.

Frank

word love rangga Home Repair 0 April 21st 08 06:46 AM
OT Word Mangler RicodJour Home Repair 28 November 6th 06 02:34 AM
word wrap SwampBug Woodworking 4 January 2nd 05 11:23 PM