Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Refrigerator Malfunctioning

"The Daring Dufas" wrote
Lisa BB. wrote:

tweaks are in place.
Heck, all the older models in my age group quit laying eggs about a
decade ago but they still go through periods of insanity. It's just
not as predictable as it used to be. Some of them are suck on crazy.
8-)

LOL!

Silly man.
If you ever went thru what the gals have to, well, you'd just die.
Lisa

Oh I dunno Lisa, I think being a guy on the other end of Menopause must be
pretty freaky!

I was talking to one of my baby girlfriends, she was 23 at the time
and I've known her since she was 10. She was a cute little munchkin
who grew into a beautiful young woman, she takes after her mother.
I explained to her that women have switch inside their heads that
flips on between the ages of 30 to 35. It's called the "Crazy Switch"
and when it flips on, a woman goes plumb crazy. 20 years later the
switch comes loose and starts flopping around and you don't know where
it will stick. The woman either turns into Mother Teresa or Hillary
Clinton. My young friend thought for a second and said,"I think I've
seen that in my mother.......Oh no! I've only got seven years left!"

I read that to Charlotte and she's still laughing.

PS, she's now 28 and mommy to a six month old girl. Another munchkin
for me to terrorize. *snicker*

Have fun!

Posted to alt.home.repair

My Grandfather which pass way before I was born
I was told that he would say turn them upside down
they all look same Ha hahehe

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
Scott wrote:
It could easily have been a simpler problem, but my wife decided it
was time for a new refrigerator.

You're married to my wife too?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Grumpy wrote:
My Grandfather which pass way before I was born
I was told that he would say turn them upside down
they all look same Ha hahehe

Like my Negro friend said "Dey is all pink inside" *snicker*

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Scott" wrote in message ...
We have a G.E. 2-door refrigerator that's about 15 years old. It's never
had any problems. Recently, I noticed that the contents were warming up,
and the ice began melting. When I turned the main temperature control
wheel to "off" and then "on", the compressor started up, and it worked fine
for a few days. Today, it warmed up again. I turned it "off" and "on", and
it started working.

Any idea on what's going on?

Thanks!
Scott and Bo

Update:

Sears delivered the new refrigerator on time. All is well!

Scott