Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to misc.rural,alt.home.repair

Default Who knows about Garage Doors fixing..

Jack Valance wrote:

Part 1.1 Type: Plain Text (text/plain)
Encoding: quoted-printable

I have a 32x24 shop and my garage door cable came off..
I bent the top left tracks, I went bought a new one and put it on.
How many turns do you give the spring? I have 1 spring and I guess it is a 18' door
When you turn the spring do you turn it forward??
Do I need to have the door DOWN? Do my turning then attach the cable when the door is down.
Being cut back 3 days a week, I got to fix this my self
Id appreciate any advice
Dave in Tennessee

would one of you home repair people give Jack a word or two concerning
his request. Jack posted this is misc.rural and would most likely be
reading or expecting replies in misc.rural..

Jack you might want to subscribe to alt.home.repair to look for replies...