Posted to misc.rural,alt.home.repair
Jack Valance Jack Valance is offline

Default Who knows about Garage Doors fixing..

I got 2 2' 1 1/2 smooth rounds for this. I just got to know about the
perticulars.. I'm cut back 3days a week and I sure ain't got $75 to pay
somebody.
Hell it can't be rocket science,

Acutally I found a guy at work who use to do this, he is coming over
Thursday and do it.. Gonna give him $40 to do it.
Fact I found 3/4 craftsman opener, 2 remotes and a key pad on craigs list
for $40 bucks.. Really don't need that much hp a 1/2 ought to do.
Guy got his house repossed and he is gutting it selling about eveything he
can

See now I done spent $80 bucks I aint got.. I got to sell something to get
at least $40

Boys if you ain't hit hard times you lucky. Folks around these parts are
hurting.. Mill closed down 6 months ago.
Folks about now are scrambleing to make ends.

I'm acutally lucky I still got a job and insurance. I got a daughter in Med
school. Yea I been living over my means for years and it has about caught
up.
Your used to putting in 60hrs a week for the last 15 years and now 36...
Sundays was double time and it has been gone a year..
My damn Obama check ain't come in yet.

Serioulsy
Thanks for the answers