Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Nasty no trespassing signs

On Wed, 26 Jun 2019 12:07:35 -0500, Mark Lloyd
wrote:

I saw one that said "Our dog can get to the fence in 2 seconds. Can you?".

My dog is armed and refuses to take his medication.

or

Looters will be shot. Survivors will be shot again.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 26 Jun 2019 20:45:11 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

Trespassers are welcome. Dog food is getting to be expensive

The dogs look friendly but I have no idea how to link the jpeg.

Try viewing the image which ought to open in a new tab. Copy that URL.

Sample:
https://www.reviewjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/12357295_web1_RAMclr-062719-siren-THU.jpg
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Trespassers are welcome. Dog food is getting to be expensive

The dogs look friendly but I have no idea how to link the jpeg.

Try viewing the image which ought to open in a new tab. Copy that URL.

Sample:
https://www.reviewjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/12357295_web1_RAMclr-062719-siren-THU.jpg

https://gab.com/media/image/bz-5d14104872175.jpeg

Works for me. Happy doggies, supper is on its way. They love spicy
Mexican food.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Trespassers are welcome. Dog food is getting to be expensive

The dogs look friendly but I have no idea how to link the jpeg.

Try viewing the image which ought to open in a new tab. Copy that URL.

Sample:
https://www.reviewjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/12357295_web1_RAMclr-062719-siren-THU.jpg

https://gab.com/media/image/bz-5d14104872175.jpeg

Those two are just puppies, wouldn’t eat anyone.

Works for me. Happy doggies, supper is on its way. They love spicy
Mexican food.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 28 Jun 2019 13:14:55 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

https://gab.com/media/image/bz-5d14104872175.jpeg

Those two are just puppies, wouldnąt eat anyone.

Nobody in Australia talking to you today again, you forsaken senile pest?
BG

--
Richard addressing Rot Speed:
MID: