Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Craftsman Welder Manual

Before I go an buy one from sears, does anyone have a copy that they would
like to share of the owners manual for a Sears Craftsman Home N Shop 50 Amp
Arc Welder Model # 113.201420.

Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Joe wrote:
On Oct 18, 10:41 pm, "ROANIN" wrote:
Before I go an buy one from sears, does anyone have a copy that they would
like to share of the owners manual for a Sears Craftsman Home N Shop 50 Amp
Arc Welder Model # 113.201420.

Before you buy a Sears welder, ...

One would presume that in looking for the manual for a specific machine
OP has it already...

Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

On Oct 18, 10:41*pm, "ROANIN" wrote:
Before I go an buy one from sears, does anyone have a copy that they would
like to share of the owners manual for a Sears Craftsman Home N Shop 50 Amp
Arc Welder Model # 113.201420.

Before you buy a Sears welder, consider a real welder from Miller,
Lincoln or Hobart. By all means check eBay for some of the major
brands. Your work will be far easier with a good machine. If you have
a local welding supply store, check with them for some recent trade
ins. You could get a lot more machine for the $$ maybe even with
features like arc stabilization, etc.

Joe
Posted to alt.home.repair

--

Actually I got it in a bunch of stuff at an auction yesterday, looks clean
and seems to work. Not real sure how it is supposed to work, though, as both

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Jon Danniken" wrote in message
ROANIN wrote:
Before I go an buy one from sears, does anyone have a copy that they
would like to share of the owners manual for a Sears Craftsman Home N
Shop 50 Amp Arc Welder Model # 113.201420.

Don't shock yourself:
http://tinyurl.com/ykrstd2

Jon

Thanks Jon

Posted to alt.home.repair

ROANIN wrote:
Before I go an buy one from sears, does anyone have a copy that they would
like to share of the owners manual for a Sears Craftsman Home N Shop 50 Amp
Arc Welder Model # 113.201420.

What do you need to know about it?
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Steve Barker" wrote in message
ROANIN wrote:
Before I go an buy one from sears, does anyone have a copy that they
would like to share of the owners manual for a Sears Craftsman Home N
Shop 50 Amp Arc Welder Model # 113.201420.

What do you need to know about it?

I have never seen one that both leads are on the same handle. I wanted to
see if the manual explained how to use it!

Roanin

Posted to alt.home.repair

ROANIN wrote:
Before I go an buy one from sears, does anyone have a copy that they
would like to share of the owners manual for a Sears Craftsman Home N
Shop 50 Amp Arc Welder Model # 113.201420.

What do you need to know about it?

I have never seen one that both leads are on the same handle. I wanted to
see if the manual explained how to use it!

Roanin

Not the manual but if you need to repair the unit, the following link
should be of use:

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/part...ber=113.201420
Posted to alt.home.repair

Steve Barker wrote:
ROANIN wrote:
Before I go an buy one from sears, does anyone have a copy that they
would like to share of the owners manual for a Sears Craftsman Home N
Shop 50 Amp Arc Welder Model # 113.201420.

What do you need to know about it?

Have you seen this newsgroup? Could be of some help:
sci.engr.joining.welding

Needed Craftsman Belt Sander 315.11721 Manual Lloyd Woodworking 1 June 22nd 07 01:21 AM
Need manual for old Craftsman 1/2 HP Garage Door Opener 139.53628SRT 9/94 GillisMcGill Home Repair 2 May 31st 07 02:59 AM
Old Craftsman Stick Welder Opinion Art Metalworking 12 April 8th 05 07:11 AM
Just bought a Craftsman lathe - now I need a manual BADLY! KnuckleBuster Metalworking 5 April 1st 05 02:08 AM
Manual for Craftsman RAS 113.29410 Chip Chabot Woodworking 4 August 12th 03 04:35 AM