DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Craftsman Welder Manual (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/289747-craftsman-welder-manual.html)

ROANIN[_2_] October 19th 09 04:41 AM

Craftsman Welder Manual

Before I go an buy one from sears, does anyone have a copy that they would
like to share of the owners manual for a Sears Craftsman Home N Shop 50 Amp
Arc Welder Model # 113.201420.

dpb October 19th 09 07:09 PM

Craftsman Welder Manual

Joe wrote:
On Oct 18, 10:41 pm, "ROANIN" wrote:
Before I go an buy one from sears, does anyone have a copy that they would
like to share of the owners manual for a Sears Craftsman Home N Shop 50 Amp
Arc Welder Model # 113.201420.

Before you buy a Sears welder, ...

One would presume that in looking for the manual for a specific machine
OP has it already...

Joe October 19th 09 07:11 PM

Craftsman Welder Manual

On Oct 18, 10:41*pm, "ROANIN" wrote:
Before I go an buy one from sears, does anyone have a copy that they would
like to share of the owners manual for a Sears Craftsman Home N Shop 50 Amp
Arc Welder Model # 113.201420.

Before you buy a Sears welder, consider a real welder from Miller,
Lincoln or Hobart. By all means check eBay for some of the major
brands. Your work will be far easier with a good machine. If you have
a local welding supply store, check with them for some recent trade
ins. You could get a lot more machine for the $$ maybe even with
features like arc stabilization, etc.

Joe

ROANIN[_2_] October 19th 09 07:45 PM

Craftsman Welder Manual

"dpb" wrote in message
Joe wrote:
On Oct 18, 10:41 pm, "ROANIN" wrote:
Before I go an buy one from sears, does anyone have a copy that they
would
like to share of the owners manual for a Sears Craftsman Home N Shop 50
Amp
Arc Welder Model # 113.201420.

Before you buy a Sears welder, ...

One would presume that in looking for the manual for a specific machine OP
has it already...

--

Actually I got it in a bunch of stuff at an auction yesterday, looks clean
and seems to work. Not real sure how it is supposed to work, though, as both

ROANIN[_2_] October 19th 09 07:48 PM

Craftsman Welder Manual

"Jon Danniken" wrote in message
ROANIN wrote:
Before I go an buy one from sears, does anyone have a copy that they
would like to share of the owners manual for a Sears Craftsman Home N
Shop 50 Amp Arc Welder Model # 113.201420.

Don't shock yourself:
http://tinyurl.com/ykrstd2

Jon

Thanks Jon

Steve Barker[_5_] October 24th 09 03:36 AM

Craftsman Welder Manual

ROANIN wrote:
Before I go an buy one from sears, does anyone have a copy that they would
like to share of the owners manual for a Sears Craftsman Home N Shop 50 Amp
Arc Welder Model # 113.201420.

What do you need to know about it?

ROANIN[_2_] October 24th 09 03:57 AM

Craftsman Welder Manual

"Steve Barker" wrote in message
ROANIN wrote:
Before I go an buy one from sears, does anyone have a copy that they
would like to share of the owners manual for a Sears Craftsman Home N
Shop 50 Amp Arc Welder Model # 113.201420.

What do you need to know about it?

I have never seen one that both leads are on the same handle. I wanted to
see if the manual explained how to use it!

Roanin

propman[_6_] October 24th 09 05:52 AM

Craftsman Welder Manual

ROANIN wrote:
Before I go an buy one from sears, does anyone have a copy that they
would like to share of the owners manual for a Sears Craftsman Home N
Shop 50 Amp Arc Welder Model # 113.201420.

What do you need to know about it?

I have never seen one that both leads are on the same handle. I wanted to
see if the manual explained how to use it!

Roanin

Not the manual but if you need to repair the unit, the following link
should be of use:

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/part...ber=113.201420

Ed Mc October 24th 09 01:29 PM

Craftsman Welder Manual

Steve Barker wrote:
ROANIN wrote:
Before I go an buy one from sears, does anyone have a copy that they
would like to share of the owners manual for a Sears Craftsman Home N
Shop 50 Amp Arc Welder Model # 113.201420.

What do you need to know about it?

Have you seen this newsgroup? Could be of some help:
sci.engr.joining.welding