Chip Chabot

Default Manual for Craftsman RAS 113.29410

I have a well used and cared for Craftsman RAS Model # 113.29410 -
well cared for until it got tipped over in a recent move and took some
damage. I now have the parts to reassemble, and have found online
schematics courtesy of the Sears website. I am concerned with the
procedure of balancing and aligning the machine though. Does anyone
have the original users manual in a downloadable or faxable format?

Thanks in advance -

chipc

Ken Vaughn

Very common and popular RAS -- there are manuals in PDF format on
OWWM.com -- my 113.29411 manual is there, as is one for your 113.29410 --
they are the same except for the base. Here is a link:

http://www.owwm.com/Craftsman/catalogs.asp

--
Ken Vaughn
Visit My Workshop: http://home.earthlink.net/~kvaughn65/

"Chip Chabot" wrote in message
om...
I have a well used and cared for Craftsman RAS Model # 113.29410 -
well cared for until it got tipped over in a recent move and took some
damage. I now have the parts to reassemble, and have found online
schematics courtesy of the Sears website. I am concerned with the
procedure of balancing and aligning the machine though. Does anyone
have the original users manual in a downloadable or faxable format?

Thanks in advance -

chipc

jo4hn

I have that manual. Let me know if you want it emailed. It's .jpg and
not PDF however.
mahalo,
jo4hn

Chip Chabot wrote:

I have a well used and cared for Craftsman RAS Model # 113.29410 -

[snip]