GTO69RA4

Default Manual for Craftsman RAS 113.29410

Emerson should provide one for free if you call them up. Also maybe can get a
free blade guard retrofit if yours qualifies.

GTO(John)

I have a well used and cared for Craftsman RAS Model # 113.29410 -
well cared for until it got tipped over in a recent move and took some
damage. I now have the parts to reassemble, and have found online
schematics courtesy of the Sears website. I am concerned with the
procedure of balancing and aligning the machine though. Does anyone
have the original users manual in a downloadable or faxable format?

Thanks in advance -

chipc