DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Manual for Craftsman RAS 113.29410 (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/19538-manual-craftsman-ras-113-29410-a.html)

Chip Chabot August 11th 03 10:54 PM

Manual for Craftsman RAS 113.29410

I have a well used and cared for Craftsman RAS Model # 113.29410 -
well cared for until it got tipped over in a recent move and took some
damage. I now have the parts to reassemble, and have found online
schematics courtesy of the Sears website. I am concerned with the
procedure of balancing and aligning the machine though. Does anyone
have the original users manual in a downloadable or faxable format?

Thanks in advance -

chipc

GTO69RA4 August 12th 03 12:19 AM

Manual for Craftsman RAS 113.29410

Emerson should provide one for free if you call them up. Also maybe can get a
free blade guard retrofit if yours qualifies.

GTO(John)

Ken Vaughn August 12th 03 01:47 AM

Manual for Craftsman RAS 113.29410

Very common and popular RAS -- there are manuals in PDF format on
OWWM.com -- my 113.29411 manual is there, as is one for your 113.29410 --
they are the same except for the base. Here is a link:

http://www.owwm.com/Craftsman/catalogs.asp

--
Ken Vaughn
Visit My Workshop: http://home.earthlink.net/~kvaughn65/

om...

jo4hn August 12th 03 03:39 AM

Manual for Craftsman RAS 113.29410

I have that manual. Let me know if you want it emailed. It's .jpg and
not PDF however.
mahalo,
jo4hn

Chip Chabot wrote:

I have a well used and cared for Craftsman RAS Model # 113.29410 -

[snip]

Tony D. August 12th 03 04:35 AM

Manual for Craftsman RAS 113.29410

Send an Email to:

Tell them the exact model number of your
machine. Include your full mailing
address. Request a copy of the manual.