Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Need manual for old Craftsman 1/2 HP Garage Door Opener 139.53628SRT 9/94

If you have the owner's manual for Sears Craftsman 1/2 HP Garage Door
Opener
MFG Date 9/94
Model # 139.53628SRT
Serial # 15445B00725

I would be glad to pay for a photo copy.

Primarily I need to find a new remote control and instructions for
programing it. The original remote was never returned by a relative
and need to get another one and program it with a different set of
numbers for security purposes.

I have contacted Sears who led me to Chamberlain however I when I
punched in the model number it didn't work. It may be too old of a
number.

Thanks for any help you can offer.
- Gillis

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article . com, GillisMcGill wrote:
If you have the owner's manual for Sears Craftsman 1/2 HP Garage Door
Opener
MFG Date 9/94
Model # 139.53628SRT
Serial # 15445B00725

I would be glad to pay for a photo copy.

The owner's manual is available from Sears, part # 114A1903.

I have contacted Sears who led me to Chamberlain however I when I
punched in the model number it didn't work. It may be too old of a
number.

Did you try entering that number at the Sears web site? It worked for me --
that's how I got the part number above.

www3.sears.com then type the model number into the box.

--
Regards,

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 30, 4:50 am, (Doug Miller) wrote:
In article . com, GillisMcGill wrote:

If you have the owner'smanualfor SearsCraftsman1/2 HP Garage Door
Opener
MFG Date 9/94
Model # 139.53628SRT
Serial # 15445B00725

I would be glad to pay for a photo copy.

The owner'smanualis available from Sears, part # 114A1903.

I have contacted Sears who led me to Chamberlain however I when I
punched in the model number it didn't work. It may be too old of a
number.

Did you try entering that number at the Sears web site? It worked for me --
that's how I got the part number above.

www3.sears.com then type the model number into the box.

--
Regards,

Doggone.. if it didn't work when I put the number in this time!!
Thanks alphageek for the help. Ha! Now if I can just keep relatives
out of that garage. ;-( and reprogram the opener once I find it or
find a new one. - Thanks again. - Gillis