Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Killed my first chipmunk

On Sep 10, 10:32*pm, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
I hope you put the meddlesome busy body out of her misery?
Hope she had rabies.

Now that's not nice, she was a sweet girl, a bit misguided
but a lot of people with government school educations are
like that. Well meaning but living in La La Land.

TDD

I have a government school education. Mind you, it was back before
all of this "teach yourself math" and "self-esteem" bull.

I had no qualms about dispatching an injured bird that I found
struggling on my patio. Admittedly, I had to cover it up with
a newspaper before smashing it with a shovel, and I cried like
a baby afterward, but I was able to manage it.

Ordinarily I leave that sort of thing to my husband, but he was out
of town.

Cindy Hamilton

Killed my first chipmunk Van Chocstraw Home Repair 54 September 13th 09 05:11 AM
Chipmunk help?? JJ Home Repair 22 June 28th 06 11:00 PM
OOPS: Casualty Reports: ONE SOLDIER KILLED, FOUR WOUNDED A Task Force Band of Brothers' Soldier from the 1st Brigade Combat Team, 1st Armored Division was killed and four others injured 20062304277 Woodworking 3 March 9th 06 10:37 AM
Chipmunk Damage [email protected] Home Ownership 2 April 5th 05 03:55 PM
Chipmunk Damage [email protected] Home Repair 7 April 5th 05 06:01 AM