Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Do Pella outlets compete with each other?

Hi,

I got a quote from a Pella shop and I'm contemplating taking it to
another Pella shop to see if they would beat it. Does anybody know
whether this could be fruitful.

Thanks,

Aaron
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Aaron Fude" wrote in message
Hi,

I got a quote from a Pella shop and I'm contemplating taking it to another
Pella shop to see if they would beat it. Does anybody know whether this
could be fruitful.

Thanks,

Aaron

When I bought my Pella door, they had territories and would not cross the
line.

Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Aaron Fude wrote:
Hi,

I got a quote from a Pella shop and I'm contemplating taking it to
another Pella shop to see if they would beat it. Does anybody know
whether this could be fruitful.

As Edwin say, if you walk in w/ another quote in hand I think they'll
simply decline.

If you walk in off the street, they'll never know and you can see what
the second does on their own.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 17, 1:43*pm, Aaron Fude wrote:
Hi,

I got a quote from a Pella shop and I'm contemplating taking it to
another Pella shop to see if they would beat it. Does anybody know
whether this could be fruitful.

Thanks,

Aaron

If its cold where you live, and you humidify to a comfortable level,
you probably wont be happy with Pella.. CDF is a rating you should
read, my Andersons dont condense, my Pellas have ruined my interior
finish and have mold from poor CDF, and mine are LowEargon.