DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Do Pella outlets compete with each other? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/284884-do-pella-outlets-compete-each-other.html)

Aaron Fude August 17th 09 07:43 PM

Do Pella outlets compete with each other?

Hi,

I got a quote from a Pella shop and I'm contemplating taking it to
another Pella shop to see if they would beat it. Does anybody know
whether this could be fruitful.

Thanks,

Aaron

Ed Pawlowski August 17th 09 08:11 PM

"Aaron Fude" wrote in message
Hi,

I got a quote from a Pella shop and I'm contemplating taking it to another
Pella shop to see if they would beat it. Does anybody know whether this
could be fruitful.

Thanks,

Aaron

When I bought my Pella door, they had territories and would not cross the
line.

dpb August 17th 09 09:05 PM

Aaron Fude wrote:
Hi,

I got a quote from a Pella shop and I'm contemplating taking it to
another Pella shop to see if they would beat it. Does anybody know
whether this could be fruitful.

As Edwin say, if you walk in w/ another quote in hand I think they'll
simply decline.

If you walk in off the street, they'll never know and you can see what
the second does on their own.

ransley August 17th 09 09:08 PM

On Aug 17, 1:43*pm, Aaron Fude wrote:
Hi,

I got a quote from a Pella shop and I'm contemplating taking it to
another Pella shop to see if they would beat it. Does anybody know
whether this could be fruitful.

Thanks,

Aaron

If its cold where you live, and you humidify to a comfortable level,
you probably wont be happy with Pella.. CDF is a rating you should
read, my Andersons dont condense, my Pellas have ruined my interior
finish and have mold from poor CDF, and mine are LowEargon.