Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair

Default Why can't electronics on new washers & dryers be tougher?

Bob Larter wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Nate Nagel wrote:
Having had to have the DME (Porsche-speak for ECM) on my 944 completely
resoldered a few years ago to allow the car to run reliably, I am amused
by your post... I guess Bosch is not the end-all be-all of reliable
electronics manufacturing.

Are you sure they aren't using Lucas?

Lord of Darkness?

Yes, except for his failed venture into a chain of all night greasy
spoon diners where he was know as the 'Lard of Darkness'. ;-)

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.