Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house

Default VersaPak silver battery availability

Have VersaPak silver batteries been discontinued? I noticed that
the usual endless supply on eBay seems to have dried up. Gold is
still around but the price is high and I've generally found them
less useful.

Dan Lanciani
ddl@danlan.*com
Posted to alt.home.repair

ddl@danlan.*com (Dan Lanciani) wrote in :

Have VersaPak silver batteries been discontinued? I noticed that
the usual endless supply on eBay seems to have dried up. Gold is
still around but the price is high and I've generally found them
less useful.

Dan Lanciani
ddl@danlan.*com

I wish they'd bring out a lithium version to fit my old driver;
it would hold a charge for several months in storage.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik