DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   VersaPak silver battery availability (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/277657-versapak-silver-battery-availability.html)

Dan Lanciani May 11th 09 06:53 AM

VersaPak silver battery availability

Have VersaPak silver batteries been discontinued? I noticed that
the usual endless supply on eBay seems to have dried up. Gold is
still around but the price is high and I've generally found them
less useful.

Dan Lanciani
ddl@danlan.*com

Jim Yanik May 11th 09 01:23 PM

ddl@danlan.*com (Dan Lanciani) wrote in :

Have VersaPak silver batteries been discontinued? I noticed that
the usual endless supply on eBay seems to have dried up. Gold is
still around but the price is high and I've generally found them
less useful.

Dan Lanciani
ddl@danlan.*com

I wish they'd bring out a lithium version to fit my old driver;
it would hold a charge for several months in storage.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik