Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Fordson Snow-motor tractor - this is way cool

Check out this video.

It's a long one though.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.p...topicseen.html

I spotted this in rec.crafts.metalworking.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bob F wrote in message
Check out this video.

It's a long one though.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.p...topicseen.html

I wonder why it never caught on... It looked to have good traction,
displaced the vehicle's load, and was adaptable to different vehicles. Not
living in snow country, I thought it a great idea, but that's cuz I don't
live in snow country...

The Ranger

Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

On Apr 19, 11:12*am, "Bob F" wrote:
Check out this video.

It's a long one though.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.p...topicseen.html

I spotted this in rec.crafts.metalworking.

Good Lord! No seat belt! No chain guards! No automatic transmission!
No cup holders! Today's wimps couldn't handle it. Amazing vehicle.

Joe

Old movie of a Fordson snow motor tractor [email protected] Metalworking 2 March 13th 09 08:01 AM
snow, and the sound of snow dougreed Electronics Repair 4 August 9th 06 02:42 AM
cool-crete or cool-deck reader Home Repair 2 March 14th 05 05:32 PM
WAY OT - HOW TO MAKE SNOW AND BUILD A HOMEMADE SNOW GUN J T Woodworking 0 August 6th 04 06:41 AM
Can my Craftsman 15.5 hp, 42 in. Deck Lawn Tractor use Craftsman 42 in. Deluxe Lawn Tractor Snow Thrower B52 Home Ownership 1 January 14th 04 04:31 PM