Posted to alt.home.repair

Default condensate pumps

just a heads up, amazon has condensate pumps (both Little Giant and
Hartell brands) for about $40 now. I'd considered buying some last year
but they were all in the $70 range. I just ordered two because I'm a
lazy sack of crap and don't like emptying dehumidifiers - I like
everything to be automagical.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bubba wrote:
On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 19:47:58 -0400, Nate Nagel
wrote:

just a heads up, amazon has condensate pumps (both Little Giant and
Hartell brands) for about $40 now. I'd considered buying some last year
but they were all in the $70 range. I just ordered two because I'm a
lazy sack of crap and don't like emptying dehumidifiers - I like
everything to be automagical.

nate

No heads up needed. That is normal everyday pricing for the Little
Giant VCM20 ULS.
Not sure what the hell you were payig $70 for???
Bubba

All my local hardware emporia and online were listing them in the $70-80
range when the idea first popped into my head. Of course, I live in the
area of rape-me pricing but it has started to become more reasonable of
late (actually found some wool dress pants on sale for about $30 a
couple weeks ago, and shirts for the same - used to seeing them for
$80ish and passing.) Sign of the economy I guess?

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Condensate drain Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 3 March 5th 08 11:10 PM
condensate pipe [email protected] UK diy 4 January 6th 06 07:31 PM
Condensate Pumps Mr Fizzion UK diy 8 October 11th 05 08:13 PM
condensate drain Curmudgeon Home Repair 11 August 10th 04 09:09 PM
Condensate everywhere kjpro Home Ownership 16 August 10th 03 01:24 AM