DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   condensate pumps (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/276170-condensate-pumps.html)

Nate Nagel April 18th 09 12:47 AM

condensate pumps

just a heads up, amazon has condensate pumps (both Little Giant and
Hartell brands) for about $40 now. I'd considered buying some last year
but they were all in the $70 range. I just ordered two because I'm a
lazy sack of crap and don't like emptying dehumidifiers - I like
everything to be automagical.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Nate Nagel April 18th 09 06:47 PM

condensate pumps

Bubba wrote:
On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 19:47:58 -0400, Nate Nagel
wrote:

just a heads up, amazon has condensate pumps (both Little Giant and
Hartell brands) for about $40 now. I'd considered buying some last year
but they were all in the $70 range. I just ordered two because I'm a
lazy sack of crap and don't like emptying dehumidifiers - I like
everything to be automagical.

nate

No heads up needed. That is normal everyday pricing for the Little
Giant VCM20 ULS.
Not sure what the hell you were payig $70 for???
Bubba

All my local hardware emporia and online were listing them in the $70-80
range when the idea first popped into my head. Of course, I live in the
area of rape-me pricing but it has started to become more reasonable of
late (actually found some wool dress pants on sale for about $30 a
couple weeks ago, and shirts for the same - used to seeing them for
$80ish and passing.) Sign of the economy I guess?

nate