Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Is there anything that ants can't crawl on?

Am starting to have problems with ants in my kitchen, they seem to be
specifically going after the breadbox which sits on the counter. Don't
see them anywhere else in the house. Is there something that I could
set it on that they wouldn't be able to crawl up to get into the
breadbox? Kitchen is pretty clean, having just cleaned up after doing
some work in there. Cleaning up any currently uncleaned areas would
involve pulling the bottoms out of cabinets etc. Can't see where
they're coming from, although I thought I saw one crawl out from inside
a corner cabinet with a lazy susan in it (great. I'm sure that'll be
fun to take apart.) No food is stored in that cabinet though so that
makes no sense.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Crawl space waterproofing Ivan Vegvary Home Repair 1 March 18th 09 11:57 PM
Ventilation in crawl space Dejola Home Repair 6 August 27th 06 07:00 PM
Ants, Lots of Ants Steve Home Repair 21 July 26th 06 04:13 AM
crawl space dehumidifier dblho39 Home Repair 10 May 19th 06 09:27 PM
CRAWL SPACE theo Home Repair 3 May 16th 05 01:32 PM