Posted to alt.home.repair
Nate Nagel Nate Nagel is offline

Default Is there anything that ants can't crawl on?

Am starting to have problems with ants in my kitchen, they seem to be
specifically going after the breadbox which sits on the counter. Don't
see them anywhere else in the house. Is there something that I could
set it on that they wouldn't be able to crawl up to get into the
breadbox? Kitchen is pretty clean, having just cleaned up after doing
some work in there. Cleaning up any currently uncleaned areas would
involve pulling the bottoms out of cabinets etc. Can't see where
they're coming from, although I thought I saw one crawl out from inside
a corner cabinet with a lazy susan in it (great. I'm sure that'll be
fun to take apart.) No food is stored in that cabinet though so that
makes no sense.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.