Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Toilet keeps breaking

I have a problem with a toilet, it keeps cracking where it's bolted down.

I blame my mother-in-law for breaking it. Everytime she comes over and uses
the bathroom, I end up with a busted toilet. Now she is one heavy duty
woman. I think what happens is she plops down on the toilet, instead of
sitting down, and when she goes to get up, she rocks the toilet.

Weight Watchers is out of the question, this woman likes to chow down.

Maybe I'm not installing the new toilets right? However, they're fine until
she uses it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 11, 4:35*pm, "Tony Precasio" wrote:
I have a problem with a toilet, it keeps cracking where it's bolted down.

I blame my mother-in-law for breaking it. Everytime she comes over and uses
the bathroom, I end up with a busted toilet. Now she is one heavy duty
woman. I think what happens is she plops down on the toilet, instead of
sitting down, and when she goes to get up, she rocks the toilet.

Weight Watchers is out of the question, this woman likes to chow down.

Maybe I'm not installing the new toilets right? However, they're fine until
she uses it.

get a net trolltoiet, one for a Cow.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Tony Precasio" wrote in message
I have a problem with a toilet, it keeps cracking where it's bolted down.

I blame my mother-in-law for breaking it. Everytime she comes over and
uses the bathroom, I end up with a busted toilet. Now she is one heavy
duty woman. I think what happens is she plops down on the toilet, instead
of sitting down, and when she goes to get up, she rocks the toilet.

Weight Watchers is out of the question, this woman likes to chow down.

Maybe I'm not installing the new toilets right? However, they're fine
until she uses it.

The toilet shoudn't rock. Is the flange too high? Are you using a wax ring
or a waxless device? I got a waxless seal from HD that would not work right
in my installation, Get a Fernco waxless seal. It works well.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Tony Precasio wrote:
I have a problem with a toilet, it keeps cracking where it's bolted
down.
I blame my mother-in-law for breaking it. Everytime she comes over
and uses the bathroom, I end up with a busted toilet. Now she is one
heavy duty woman. I think what happens is she plops down on the
toilet, instead of sitting down, and when she goes to get up, she
rocks the toilet.
Weight Watchers is out of the question, this woman likes to chow down.

Maybe I'm not installing the new toilets right? However, they're fine
until she uses it.

Get a toilet seat for the disabled. It's a good foot or two higher than
normal. She won't have a chance to develop much velocity.

Alternatively, research toilet seats with shock absorbers, preferably
hydraulic.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 17:35:42 -0400, "Tony Precasio"
wrote:

I have a problem with a toilet, it keeps cracking where it's bolted down.

I blame my mother-in-law for breaking it. Everytime she comes over and uses
the bathroom, I end up with a busted toilet. Now she is one heavy duty
woman. I think what happens is she plops down on the toilet, instead of
sitting down, and when she goes to get up, she rocks the toilet.

Weight Watchers is out of the question, this woman likes to chow down.

Maybe I'm not installing the new toilets right? However, they're fine until
she uses it.

Vandal Resistant Stainless Steel Fixtu

pic:

http://i.cnn.net/money/magazines/bus.../toilet.03.jpg

Posted to alt.home.repair
Pat Pat is offline

On Mar 11, 5:35*pm, "Tony Precasio" wrote:
I have a problem with a toilet, it keeps cracking where it's bolted down.

I blame my mother-in-law for breaking it. Everytime she comes over and uses
the bathroom, I end up with a busted toilet. Now she is one heavy duty
woman. I think what happens is she plops down on the toilet, instead of
sitting down, and when she goes to get up, she rocks the toilet.

Weight Watchers is out of the question, this woman likes to chow down.

Maybe I'm not installing the new toilets right? However, they're fine until
she uses it.

Tell your mother-in-law that your wife is ****ed because she keeps
breaking the toilet and you can't afford to keep buying new ones
because of the child support you need to pay for the kid your
girlfriend had last year. Then sit back and enjoy the fireworks. She
won't be coming back.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 11, 7:55*pm, Pat wrote:

I have a problem with a toilet, it keeps cracking where it's bolted down.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I have a problem with a toilet, it keeps cracking where it's bolted down.

I blame my mother-in-law for breaking it. Everytime she comes over and uses
the bathroom, I end up with a busted toilet. Now she is one heavy duty
woman. I think what happens is she plops down on the toilet, instead of
sitting down, and when she goes to get up, she rocks the toilet.

Weight Watchers is out of the question, this woman likes to chow down.

Maybe I'm not installing the new toilets right? However, they're fine until
she uses it.

Vandal Resistant Stainless Steel Fixtu

pic:

http://i.cnn.net/money/magazines/bus.../toilet.03.jpg

AKA 'jail toilet'.
They had one of those at work for a few years, specially installed for a
500-lb cart rider that used to work there. Scary-looking. After he got
the self-induced medical retirement he was trying for, they took it back
out. Not sure if they are saving it out back somewhere for the next
gravity-challenged employee, or if they ****canned it.

We had a 550# prisoner. He sat on a the tail gate of a government
truck, then transported to an Air Force Base Hospital. They put him in
a sling and then figured out his weight. When released, he was 350#

Remarkable, he never broke a single toilet, steel or otherwise.

screws breaking RR Home Repair 7 February 26th 08 12:48 PM
Breaking up old concrete Paul MR Home Repair 43 May 16th 07 05:34 PM
Re-breaking arm gary Home Repair 9 January 4th 07 07:39 PM
Roof Breaking.. Matt Home Repair 4 October 26th 05 02:28 PM
HOT keeps breaking down Rene Electronics Repair 16 July 11th 05 10:10 PM