Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Toilet keeps breaking

Tony Precasio wrote:
I have a problem with a toilet, it keeps cracking where it's bolted
down.
I blame my mother-in-law for breaking it. Everytime she comes over
and uses the bathroom, I end up with a busted toilet. Now she is one
heavy duty woman. I think what happens is she plops down on the
toilet, instead of sitting down, and when she goes to get up, she
rocks the toilet.
Weight Watchers is out of the question, this woman likes to chow down.

Maybe I'm not installing the new toilets right? However, they're fine
until she uses it.

Get a toilet seat for the disabled. It's a good foot or two higher than
normal. She won't have a chance to develop much velocity.

Alternatively, research toilet seats with shock absorbers, preferably
hydraulic.