Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Washing MAchine trips breaker

-------------------------------------

My washing machine fills with water then it humms for a few secounds then
thetrips the breaker. What is causeing this?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Dwight" wrote in message
om...

-------------------------------------

My washing machine fills with water then it humms for a few secounds then
thetrips the breaker. What is causeing this?

Hard to say exactly without seeing it, but my guess is the motor is not
starting. Motors draw a lot of current on startup and unless they spin, the
breaker will trip. While it is most likely the motor, check to see than
nothing is jamming the drive system to prevent the motor from starting.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 23, 10:01�pm, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
"Dwight" wrote in message

om...

-------------------------------------

My washing machine fills with water then it humms for a few secounds then
thetrips the breaker. � What is causeing this?

Hard to say exactly without seeing it, but my guess is the motor is not
starting. �Motors draw a lot of current on startup and unless they spin, the
breaker will trip. �While it is most likely the motor, check to see than
nothing is jamming the drive system to prevent the motor from starting.

check pump a sock in the puymp can do that. i speak from
experience........
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Dwight" wrote in message
om...

-------------------------------------

My washing machine fills with water then it humms for a few secounds then
thetrips the breaker. What is causeing this?

You would get more help if you gave brand and age. WW

Posted to alt.home.repair

"bob haller" wrote in message
On Feb 23, 10:01?pm, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
"Dwight" wrote in message

om...

-------------------------------------

My washing machine fills with water then it humms for a few secounds

then
thetrips the breaker. ? What is causeing this?

Hard to say exactly without seeing it, but my guess is the motor is not
starting. ?Motors draw a lot of current on startup and unless they spin,

the
breaker will trip. ?While it is most likely the motor, check to see than
nothing is jamming the drive system to prevent the motor from starting.

check pump a sock in the puymp can do that. i speak from
experience........

yea, what bob and ed said.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 24, 3:25�pm, "Ulysses" wrote:
"bob haller" wrote in message

On Feb 23, 10:01?pm, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:

"Dwight" wrote in message

. com...

-------------------------------------

My washing machine fills with water then it humms for a few secounds

then
thetrips the breaker. ? What is causeing this?

Hard to say exactly without seeing it, but my guess is the motor is not
starting. ?Motors draw a lot of current on startup and unless they spin,

the
breaker will trip. ?While it is most likely the motor, check to see than
nothing is jamming the drive system to prevent the motor from starting.

check pump a sock in the puymp can do that. i speak from
experience........

yea, what bob and ed said.- Hide quoted text -

my neighbor called the other day with a washer full of clothes that
wouldnt empty or spin.

he brought the skloppyt mess here and spun them out.

later we found a underwire bra wire jammed in pump.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Can't tell from here. Hold it closer to the computer, so we
can see.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Dwight" wrote in
message
om...

-------------------------------------

My washing machine fills with water then it humms for a few
secounds then
thetrips the breaker. What is causeing this?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Can't tell from here. Hold it closer to the computer, so we
can see.

LMAO

--
Christopher A. Young