Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Shooting a machine gun in Las Vegas

See the store, if you visit here [?]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FZGJbvkL7A

Posted to alt.home.repair

Wrong group, sorry for the post.

Excuse me.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:
Wrong group, sorry for the post.

Excuse me.

Cool with me. Would have missed it otherwise.
Wish I had my funds in guns instead of the stock market.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Frank" wrote in message
Oren wrote:
Wrong group, sorry for the post.

Excuse me.

Cool with me. Would have missed it otherwise.
Wish I had my funds in guns instead of the stock market.

I lived about a mile from The Gun Store, on East Trop. Lots of people
rented them there when I went to their target range. Fun to shoot, fun to
watch. Lots of Orientals and foreigners there who would rent.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 17:51:26 -0700, "SteveB"
wrote:

Cool with me. Would have missed it otherwise.
Wish I had my funds in guns instead of the stock market.

I lived about a mile from The Gun Store, on East Trop. Lots of people
rented them there when I went to their target range. Fun to shoot, fun to
watch. Lots of Orientals and foreigners there who would rent.

County Shooting Park Ground Breaking Ceremony

Note: Rory Ried is the son of Harry {PINKY} of Nevada.

gloat "When fully built out, the park is expected to draw
competitive shooters from around the world, provide law enforcement
training facilities and give Southern Nevada’s recreational shooters a
safe and affordable place to shoot, county officials said."

"The 2,900-acre world class facility will be built on North Decatur
Boulevard about 5 miles north of the I-215 Beltway"

It may open by Summer.

(I'm confused)

““This site will be – bar none – the finest shooting facility in the
world,” said Sen. Reid. “I have been fighting to make this shooting
park a reality for more than five years and I'm proud of the
partnerships between Clark County, sportsmen and women, local police,
and many others that have made it possible. I look forward to coming
back when the doors officially open.”

[Harry! Is that you?]

Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank wrote:
Oren wrote:
Wrong group, sorry for the post.

Excuse me.

Cool with me. Would have missed it otherwise.
Wish I had my funds in guns instead of the stock market.

When a corporation* applies for a Class III license to purchase a machine
gun, the form asks for the purpose of the purchase. The best answer is
"investment."

---------
* You can incorporate for about $150. When a corporation buys a machine gun,
there is no individual background check. My corporation has, well, never
mind...

OT-Date line Las Vegas 2:07 AM azotic Metalworking 21 September 3rd 08 07:38 AM
July Las Vegas Show? Toller Woodworking 6 April 20th 07 02:41 PM
Ping Las Vegas Steve B Metalworking 9 May 23rd 06 09:30 AM
AWFS in Vegas anyone SonomaProducts.com Woodworking 4 July 19th 05 05:40 PM
Bakersfield, Vegas: what to see? steamer Metalworking 21 January 6th 05 02:32 PM