Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair

Default Nebulizers stopped working (was: none)

zirath_m.x @yahoo.com wrote:
We have some sunbeam humidifiers (models 699 adn 696). The nebulizers (transducers) seem to have stopped functioning. All the parts suppliers say that these parts are now obsolete.

When I had some ultrasonic nebulizers stop working 30 years ago,
I found that using the eraser end of a pencil
to press on the transducer at the bottom of the reservoir
reseated that and every one started working again.
..
..
Use of a ~72-character linebreak is standard on Usenet.

Use of a descriptive Subject line is also standard.

Ceramic hob stopped working Sam UK diy 6 February 3rd 09 09:03 AM
Radiator stopped working... Al D UK diy 2 May 23rd 06 11:05 PM
Hot water tap stopped working MODERN LASS Home Repair 10 January 5th 06 08:36 AM
Lights stopped working - help! Rob UK diy 4 November 5th 05 07:41 PM
TV stopped working plz help. Simon Electronics 2 September 29th 04 02:19 PM