DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Nebulizers stopped working (was: none) (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/270802-nebulizers-stopped-working-none.html)

JeffM February 10th 09 07:42 AM

Nebulizers stopped working (was: none)

zirath_m.x @yahoo.com wrote:
We have some sunbeam humidifiers (models 699 adn 696). The nebulizers (transducers) seem to have stopped functioning. All the parts suppliers say that these parts are now obsolete.

When I had some ultrasonic nebulizers stop working 30 years ago,
I found that using the eraser end of a pencil
to press on the transducer at the bottom of the reservoir
reseated that and every one started working again.
..
..
Use of a ~72-character linebreak is standard on Usenet.

Use of a descriptive Subject line is also standard.