Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Don't **** off the snowplow driver

"A Montreal snowplow driver has been suspended for dumping a whopping pile
of snow onto a car after a dispute over a parking space.

"Now the couple who found their car looking more like an igloo than a sedan
want an apology from the driver."

With pic of snow pile. Newspaper calls it "Plowrage"
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/montreal/st...rage-0202.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
"A Montreal snowplow driver has been suspended for dumping a whopping pile
of snow onto a car after a dispute over a parking space.

"Now the couple who found their car looking more like an igloo than a sedan
want an apology from the driver."

With pic of snow pile. Newspaper calls it "Plowrage"
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/montreal/st...rage-0202.html

I had a snowplow driver do that to me once, although not as bad. My car
wouldn't start, so I couldn't move it off of the street and get it out
of the way (not that I was legally obligated to.) So he piled all the
snow from the entire street onto my car with a front-end loader.

Bob, in Minnesota
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/3/2009 1:02 PM HeyBub spake thus:

"A Montreal snowplow driver has been suspended for dumping a whopping pile
of snow onto a car after a dispute over a parking space.

"Now the couple who found their car looking more like an igloo than a sedan
want an apology from the driver."

With pic of snow pile. Newspaper calls it "Plowrage"
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/montreal/st...rage-0202.html

Heh; this reminds me of something my dear departed mother swore she
witnessed: a neighbor had parked his car in front of his neighbor's
house after they had shoveled out a parking spot, which understandably
****ed them off. She said she saw the guy come out of his house shortly
thereafter with a hose, with which he proceeded to give the car a good
soaking.

The car was embedded in a solid block of ice for the next week or so.

--
Personally, I like Vista, but I probably won't use it. I like it
upgrades. As long as there is hardware and software out there that

- lifted from sci.electronics.repair