Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Hilti DX-A41

Anyone know where I can purchase cartridges for this gun?

St.John's, Newfoundland is the area
Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

On Jan 19, 11:50*am, wrote:
Anyone know where I can purchase cartridges for this gun?

St.John's, Newfoundland is the area

http://www.hilti.ca/holca/modules/ho...home/findhilti

1-800 number may be quickest if the local rental supply doesn't carry
what you need.

Hit it with a Hilti Tim UK diy 7 February 23rd 13 10:01 PM
Opening a Hilti TE 25 Wayne UK diy 4 April 19th 08 07:33 PM
FA hilti anchors and cement William Noble Metalworking 5 January 4th 08 08:47 AM
Hilti DS HS 80 gas saw ** Frank ** Home Repair 0 May 18th 07 04:50 PM
Hilti TE6A Knothead Metalworking 3 January 16th 04 07:15 AM