Posted to alt.home.repair

Default beware the sausage Mcmuffin

Yesterday, my son wanted a sausage Mcmuffin from
Mcdonalds, I bought him one with the egg on it. When
we sat down to eat, he decided against having the egg
on top. He simply unwrapped the wrappper, and laid his
egg on it, and ate his sandwich. When he was finished, he
picked up his wrapper, and there was a purplish stain on
our wooden kitchen table. Evidently, the grease from his
egg disolved the dye on the wrapper, and that dye stained
the kitchen table.........I can't get it off for nothing.....I'm
just a littled ****ed...

Posted to alt.home.repair

"nefletch" wrote in message
scommunications...
Yesterday, my son wanted a sausage Mcmuffin from
Mcdonalds, I bought him one with the egg on it. When
we sat down to eat, he decided against having the egg
on top. He simply unwrapped the wrappper, and laid his
egg on it, and ate his sandwich. When he was finished, he
picked up his wrapper, and there was a purplish stain on
our wooden kitchen table. Evidently, the grease from his
egg disolved the dye on the wrapper, and that dye stained
the kitchen table.........I can't get it off for nothing.....I'm
just a littled ****ed...

McDonald's quailty control is so bad I've given up on eating there. About
80% of the time the food tastes like it's been waiting for me for at least
an hour.

It's that one time back in 1985 that I got a good Big Mac that kept me going
back. It's like chasing the dragon.

Great...now I'm hungry.

od

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 11, 7:37*pm, "nefletch" wrote:
Yesterday, my son wanted a sausage Mcmuffin from
Mcdonalds, *I bought him one with the egg on it. *When
we sat down to eat, he decided against having the egg
on top. *He simply unwrapped the wrappper, and laid his
egg on it, and ate his sandwich. *When he was finished, he
picked up his wrapper, and there was a purplish stain on
our wooden kitchen table. *Evidently, the grease from his
egg disolved the dye on the wrapper, and that dye stained
the kitchen table.........I *can't get it off for nothing.....I'm
just a littled ****ed...

Relax. I would be more worried about what I feed my kids.
Posted to alt.home.repair

It's a darn good thing it wasn't sitting on his lap. There would be
another law suit for sure. :-)

On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 19:37:54 -0700, "nefletch"
wrote:

Evidently, the grease from his
egg disolved the dye on the wrapper, and that dye stained
the kitchen table...

Posted to alt.home.repair

most mc donalds items are made fresh as you order. the burgers etc are
cooked on both sides at the same time.

unfortunately the food generally tastes great, but is very fatty,
which helps flavor.

the yummy taste is in the fat.

theres a local burger shop that has fries like they USED to taste
YUMMY.

Found out the good taste is because fries are cooked in ANIMAL FAT

most burger places fries are cooked in vegetable oil, which is
healthier but doesnt taste as good

Posted to alt.home.repair

Gordon Shumway wrote in
:

wrote:

Evidently, the grease from his
egg disolved the dye on the wrapper, and that dye stained
the kitchen table...

the hot sausage might have burned his sausage.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun 11 Jan 2009 07:37:54p, nefletch told us...

Yesterday, my son wanted a sausage Mcmuffin from
Mcdonalds, I bought him one with the egg on it. When
we sat down to eat, he decided against having the egg
on top. He simply unwrapped the wrappper, and laid his
egg on it, and ate his sandwich. When he was finished, he
picked up his wrapper, and there was a purplish stain on
our wooden kitchen table. Evidently, the grease from his
egg disolved the dye on the wrapper, and that dye stained
the kitchen table.........I can't get it off for nothing.....I'm
just a littled ****ed...

He should have eaten it at McDonald's and stained their table. You
probably would be so ****ed.

--
Wayne Boatwright
Date: Sunday, 01(I)/11(XI)/09(MMIX)
Countdown till Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
1wks 52mins
This score just in: OS/2, Windows 0.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article
munications,
"nefletch" wrote:

Yesterday, my son wanted a sausage Mcmuffin from
Mcdonalds, I bought him one with the egg on it. When
we sat down to eat, he decided against having the egg
on top. He simply unwrapped the wrappper, and laid his
egg on it, and ate his sandwich. When he was finished, he
picked up his wrapper, and there was a purplish stain on
our wooden kitchen table. Evidently, the grease from his
egg disolved the dye on the wrapper, and that dye stained
the kitchen table.........I can't get it off for nothing.....I'm
just a littled ****ed...

I'd be ****ed at the kid, too. Didn't his momma tell him 1000 times to
use a plate?

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article
,
"olddog" wrote:

"nefletch" wrote in message

McDonald's quailty control is so bad I've given up on eating there. About
80% of the time the food tastes like it's been waiting for me for at least
an hour.

It's that one time back in 1985 that I got a good Big Mac that kept me going
back. It's like chasing the dragon.

McD functions like a slot machine. They don't payoff often, just
enough to keep you convinced that the next they will for sure.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 11, 8:37*pm, "nefletch" wrote:
Yesterday, my son wanted a sausage Mcmuffin from
Mcdonalds, *I bought him one with the egg on it. *When
we sat down to eat, he decided against having the egg
on top. *He simply unwrapped the wrappper, and laid his
egg on it, and ate his sandwich. *When he was finished, he
picked up his wrapper, and there was a purplish stain on
our wooden kitchen table. *Evidently, the grease from his
egg disolved the dye on the wrapper, and that dye stained
the kitchen table.........I *can't get it off for nothing.....I'm
just a littled ****ed...

Maybe try hand degreaser cleaner the white stuff, but be carefull
unless you know its a tough finish
Posted to alt.home.repair

when I was a kid (don't ask please), I could get a great hamburger for 10
cents.

yes, it might have been dog meat, but it was good.

"ransley" wrote in message
On Jan 11, 8:37 pm, "nefletch" wrote:
Yesterday, my son wanted a sausage Mcmuffin from
Mcdonalds, I bought him one with the egg on it. When
we sat down to eat, he decided against having the egg
on top. He simply unwrapped the wrappper, and laid his
egg on it, and ate his sandwich. When he was finished, he
picked up his wrapper, and there was a purplish stain on
our wooden kitchen table. Evidently, the grease from his
egg disolved the dye on the wrapper, and that dye stained
the kitchen table.........I can't get it off for nothing.....I'm
just a littled ****ed...

Maybe try hand degreaser cleaner the white stuff, but be carefull
unless you know its a tough finish

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 11, 9:37*pm, "nefletch" wrote:
Yesterday, my son wanted a sausage Mcmuffin from
Mcdonalds, *I bought him one with the egg on it. *When
we sat down to eat, he decided against having the egg
on top. *He simply unwrapped the wrappper, and laid his
egg on it, and ate his sandwich. *When he was finished, he
picked up his wrapper, and there was a purplish stain on
our wooden kitchen table. *Evidently, the grease from his
egg disolved the dye on the wrapper, and that dye stained
the kitchen table.........I *can't get it off for nothing.....I'm
just a littled ****ed...

Sausage McMuffins with Egg are 2 for $3.33 at this time. (The price
might vary by location)

Who ate the other one?
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Would the plaintiff please show the court the matter for
which you are filing suit? Oh, yeah, his bits do look a bit
purple...."

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote:

Evidently, the grease from his
egg disolved the dye on the wrapper, and that dye stained
the kitchen table...

Posted to alt.home.repair

That's profound.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message

McD functions like a slot machine. They don't payoff
often, just
enough to keep you convinced that the next they will for
sure.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 19:45:39 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

most mc donalds items are made fresh as you order. the burgers etc are
cooked on both sides at the same time.

unfortunately the food generally tastes great, but is very fatty,
which helps flavor.

the yummy taste is in the fat.

theres a local burger shop that has fries like they USED to taste
YUMMY.

Found out the good taste is because fries are cooked in ANIMAL FAT

most burger places fries are cooked in vegetable oil, which is
healthier but doesnt taste as good

Hydrogenated vegetable oil - full of Trans Fats - NOT HEALTHY.
Animal fat is healthiuer than that crap.
Butter is actually healthier for you than the vast majority of
margarines.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 11, 9:37�pm, "nefletch" wrote:
Yesterday, my son wanted a sausage Mcmuffin from
Mcdonalds, �I bought him one with the egg on it. �When
we sat down to eat, he decided against having the egg
on top. �He simply unwrapped the wrappper, and laid his
egg on it, and ate his sandwich. �When he was finished, he
picked up his wrapper, and there was a purplish stain on
our wooden kitchen table. �Evidently, the grease from his
egg disolved the dye on the wrapper, and that dye stained
the kitchen table.........I �can't get it off for nothing.....I'm
just a littled ****ed...

I would try to remove the stain with the same stuff that caused it,
McD's Egg with oil. Or, just try some vegetable oil by itself. If the
oil/grease made the ink come off the paper, it should do the same with
the stain.

Hank
Posted to alt.home.repair

"ransley" wrote in message

On Jan 11, 8:37 pm, "nefletch" wrote:

Yesterday, my son wanted a sausage Mcmuffin from
Mcdonalds, I bought him one with the egg on it. When
we sat down to eat, he decided against having the egg
on top. He simply unwrapped the wrappper, and laid his
egg on it, and ate his sandwich. When he was finished, he
picked up his wrapper, and there was a purplish stain on
our wooden kitchen table. Evidently, the grease from his
egg disolved the dye on the wrapper, and that dye stained
the kitchen table.........I can't get it off for nothing.....I'm
just a littled ****ed...

Maybe try hand degreaser cleaner the white stuff, but be carefull
unless you know its a tough finish

Well there WERE fewer dogs back then. ;)

TMT

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Yesterday, my son wanted a sausage Mcmuffin from
Mcdonalds, I bought him one with the egg on it. When
we sat down to eat, he decided against having the egg
on top. He simply unwrapped the wrappper, and laid his
egg on it, and ate his sandwich. When he was finished, he
picked up his wrapper, and there was a purplish stain on
our wooden kitchen table. Evidently, the grease from his
egg disolved the dye on the wrapper, and that dye stained
the kitchen table.........I can't get it off for nothing.....I'm
just a littled ****ed...

Did the color stain penetrate the wood or the finish? Most food dye
will break down with household bleach or several hours of direct sun.
I had a plastic JCPenny bag that fell into a damp fiberglass tub,
which transferred red dye to the tub. Bleach removed it. Now I'm
careful about bags, especially the brightly-colored ones.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 07:35:42 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On Jan 11, 9:37*pm, "nefletch" wrote:
Yesterday, my son wanted a sausage Mcmuffin from
Mcdonalds, *I bought him one with the egg on it. *When
we sat down to eat, he decided against having the egg
on top. *He simply unwrapped the wrappper, and laid his
egg on it, and ate his sandwich. *When he was finished, he
picked up his wrapper, and there was a purplish stain on
our wooden kitchen table. *Evidently, the grease from his
egg disolved the dye on the wrapper, and that dye stained
the kitchen table.........I *can't get it off for nothing.....I'm
just a littled ****ed...

Sausage McMuffins with Egg are 2 for $3.33 at this time. (The price
might vary by location)

Who ate the other one?

Really, they cost A LOT more than that when it comes time to have your
arteries cleared. A good stock, but certainly not a healthy choice.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Jan 11, 9:37*pm, "nefletch" wrote:
Yesterday, my son wanted a sausage Mcmuffin from
Mcdonalds, *I bought him one with the egg on it. *When
we sat down to eat, he decided against having the egg
on top. *He simply unwrapped the wrappper, and laid his
egg on it, and ate his sandwich. *When he was finished, he
picked up his wrapper, and there was a purplish stain on
our wooden kitchen table. *Evidently, the grease from his
egg disolved the dye on the wrapper, and that dye stained
the kitchen table.........I *can't get it off for nothing.....I'm
just a littled ****ed...

Sausage McMuffins with Egg are 2 for $3.33 at this time. (The price
might vary by location)

Who ate the other one?

Really, they cost A LOT more than that when it comes time to have your
arteries cleared. A good stock, but certainly not a healthy choice.

After a lifetime of eating such garbage, you can also look forward to
everything that comes from obesity. Diabetes, perhaps some lovely
amputation of the lower extremeties. Getting to have your ass hauled by
an electric cart, being unable to get out it and into a car seat without
getting winded.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Gordon Shumway wrote:
It's a darn good thing it wasn't sitting on his lap. There would be
another law suit for sure. :-)

The evil mark of McDonalds that won't come off the skin.
That could be the start of a new cult.

TDD