Posted to alt.home.repair
trailer[_2_] trailer[_2_] is offline

Default beware the sausage Mcmuffin

when I was a kid (don't ask please), I could get a great hamburger for 10
cents.

yes, it might have been dog meat, but it was good.

"ransley" wrote in message
On Jan 11, 8:37 pm, "nefletch" wrote:
Yesterday, my son wanted a sausage Mcmuffin from
Mcdonalds, I bought him one with the egg on it. When
we sat down to eat, he decided against having the egg
on top. He simply unwrapped the wrappper, and laid his
egg on it, and ate his sandwich. When he was finished, he
picked up his wrapper, and there was a purplish stain on
our wooden kitchen table. Evidently, the grease from his
egg disolved the dye on the wrapper, and that dye stained
the kitchen table.........I can't get it off for nothing.....I'm
just a littled ****ed...

Maybe try hand degreaser cleaner the white stuff, but be carefull
unless you know its a tough finish