Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Replacing valves where the water comes in

depends on the meter.

"Aaron Fude" wrote in message
Can anyone show me a link to what the key that shuts off the water at
the curb looks like?

Thanks!

Posted to alt.home.repair

The curb key from Lowe's doesn't work the curb shut offs near me. The
concept is correct, but the tip end is too large.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"RonABC" wrote in message
To see one, go to http://lowes.com or http://homedepot.com and do a search
for "curb key".

Or try this link:
http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...s&Ntt=curb+key

Aaron Fude wrote:
Can anyone show me a link to what the key that shuts off the water at
the curb looks like?

Thanks!

Posted to alt.home.repair

And, does that mean that looking at the end of a brake line isn't useful? I
think you waste computer bandwidth with trivia.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Steve Barker" wrote in message
Actually , brake lines are 'always' "double" flared.

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Means to bend the end of the pipe out, so the pipe (from the side) looks a
bit like the capital letter Y.

If you've done auto work, brake lines are often flared.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Posted to alt.home.repair

You waste more.... nyah, nyah.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Steve Barker" wrote in message
and _I_ think _YOU_ waste band width by posting.

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
And, does that mean that looking at the end of a brake line isn't useful?
think you waste computer bandwidth with trivia.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in news:gihkn2
:

You waste more.... nyah, nyah.

Children! Children!!! Play nice :-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

Symptoms of lead poisoning include lack of capitalization, and use of
crude language?

reAllY? nO ****!!
Posted to alt.home.repair

Congratulations, you have less than one dumbspotter of lead per
dessibleeder, and can now go home. Please return in two weeks for your wreck
tall ex ham. Brought to you by the pork lobby.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Red Green" wrote in message
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

Symptoms of lead poisoning include lack of capitalization, and use of
crude language?

reAllY? nO ****!!

Replacing radiator valves Steve Burrow UK diy 14 July 29th 07 10:49 AM
Replacing Rad Valves Ryan UK diy 4 June 20th 07 08:04 PM
Washing Machine Water Inlet Valves - Cheap Source of Solonoid Control Valves? JoeyB Home Repair 2 January 4th 07 02:17 PM
Replacing ball valves [email protected] UK diy 1 September 5th 06 07:13 PM
replacing faucet isolation valves Dax Home Repair 2 October 25th 05 12:45 AM